NEWS

Welcome!

• 772 Replies

Method

• Newb
  • Street Doc
« Reply #45 on: <09-08-10/2140:13> »
Whats with the hate for DS?  ??? I didn't have that many experiences over there (although I'm finally happy Shadowrun has it's own forums on there website finally)  ;D

DS isn't as bad as people make it out to be.  Of course I'm biased, because I've been there for years but I've never had a problem.  What people fail to realize is that all that cynicism isn't specific to DS- its a trait shared by many a gamer and SR fan and any of those people can come hang out here.  

But so far I'm liking the vibe here, more or less...  ;)

And I dig the software.

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #46 on: <09-09-10/0703:03> »
You know I just realized I'm going to have to wrap my head around a whole new way of thinking. I am a big fan of Dragons. But in the Shadows... They din't seem so admirable. Not to mention I'm cautious not Paranoid. ;)
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #47 on: <09-09-10/0737:13> »
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #48 on: <09-09-10/0935:22> »
Now thats udderly rediculous!
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Jadehellbringer

• Global Moderator
  • Chummer
  • My crotch! I'm not supposed to... wait, what?
« Reply #49 on: <09-09-10/1129:00> »

Nonsense, we have no interest in getting you, you're under no kind of surveillance, and no threat has been leveled against you.

As an aside, if you can please speak your response clearly and slowly into the potted plant next to you, it would be appreciated.
Not to be demanding, but can you please point that Panther Assault Cannon somewhere other than my groin?

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #50 on: <09-09-10/1130:32> »
Huh? What plan...how the frag did that get in here???

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #51 on: <09-09-10/1440:55> »
yes yes thank you for the nice forum! and FastJack...you really are missing out, the ram is amaaaazing.
I'll back Him up on that.
Me and the Wife Loved the Ram. Got a shirt and a menu (it was DnD themed).
Im wearing my ButtFace rules shirt as I type! ;D

And I have the Underdark Stout one in my dresser! And the Ram is the most expensive food you will never regret eating. Everrr. Next time you're in Indianapolis, GO THERE.

I suppose I should have posted here first, huh. XD I suck at welcome/intro posts.

I'm Usda's daughter. Unfortunately I see he's mentioned me quite a bit. Joined because we're starting a SR game as soon as I stop procrastinating, Dad's here, and I'm clueless and would like to try and avoid constantly calling The Doomed One whenever I get hopelessly confused since SR is SO ALIEN to everything else I've played. I draw lots of ponies which you can see over at my dA account (chaoticxinsane.deviantart.com). I've been playing Battletech since I was 6, D&D almost as long, love me some pathfinder, and SR sure's hell looks interesting. The setting's up my alley.
« Last Edit: <09-09-10/1530:58> by chaoticxinsane »
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #52 on: <09-09-10/1527:06> »
Welcome :) And, uhm... you have a typo in your deviantart link... pleasedonthurtme

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #53 on: <09-09-10/1531:44> »
XD whoops! Fixed. I always do that. chaoticxINsane.deviantart.com not isnane. >_>;;

Sad thing is. I make "typos" like that in verbal speech just as much.
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #54 on: <09-09-10/1532:59> »
A fellow pirate! :D YAY :D His noddleness be praised!

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #55 on: <09-09-10/1707:29> »
Actually I think its "Never CUT A DEAL with a dragon." I have found deals with dragons must lucrative in the past. One has to know his place, though.

Anyway, welcome to you, Method and Mystic :)

And most of the time that place is between their teeth, either metaphorically or literally.  8)
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #56 on: <09-09-10/1915:59> »
yes yes thank you for the nice forum! and FastJack...you really are missing out, the ram is amaaaazing.
I'll back Him up on that.
Me and the Wife Loved the Ram. Got a shirt and a menu (it was DnD themed).
Im wearing my ButtFace rules shirt as I type! ;D

And I have the Underdark Stout one in my dresser! And the Ram is the most expensive food you will never regret eating. Everrr. Next time you're in Indianapolis, GO THERE.

I suppose I should have posted here first, huh. XD I suck at welcome/intro posts.

I'm Usda's daughter. Unfortunately I see he's mentioned me quite a bit. Joined because we're starting a SR game as soon as I stop procrastinating, Dad's here, and I'm clueless and would like to try and avoid constantly calling The Doomed One whenever I get hopelessly confused since SR is SO ALIEN to everything else I've played. I draw lots of ponies which you can see over at my dA account (chaoticxinsane.deviantart.com). I've been playing Battletech since I was 6, D&D almost as long, love me some pathfinder, and SR sure's hell looks interesting. The setting's up my alley.

Welcome
"If at first you don't succeed blame someone else"
Joel "Casazil" Rogers
Catalyst Demo Team Shadowrun Special Agent #251
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/CasazilsShadowrun/

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #57 on: <09-09-10/1919:54> »
Actually I think its "Never CUT A DEAL with a dragon." I have found deals with dragons must lucrative in the past. One has to know his place, though.

Anyway, welcome to you, Method and Mystic :)

And most of the time that place is between their teeth, either metaphorically or literally.  8)

To quote the Dragon's Blood Isles: "Dragons gladly eat any that are beneath them. All are beneath the Red Dragon."

SR dragons seem to operate on essentially the same "you better kiss my ass because I can end you with little more than a thought," principle, no? XD

raben-aas

• Freelancer
  • Chummer
« Reply #58 on: <09-10-10/0428:44> »
Just wanted to pop in a quick "Hello" and sharing the irrelevant info that I'm here. Carry on.

Krah!

AAS

-+-+-+-+-
Visit my Deviantart gallery: http://raben-aas.deviantart.com/gallery/
And my German SR website with lots of equipment: http://www.raben-aas.de/

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #59 on: <09-10-10/0440:04> »
Hey there :) FInally some more german reinforcements  ;D