NEWS

When will the 6e Beginner Box be available as a PDF?

• 3 Replies

Moonrunner

• Chummer
« on: <06-26-19/1446:40> »
Any news yet as to when the 6e Beginner Box be available as a PDF on sites like DriveThruRPG?

duckman

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <07-11-19/1106:28> »
It is available now from Catalyst themselves or from DriveThruRPG.  It is also included as part of the printed Beginner's Box.

Moonrunner

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <07-15-19/1959:43> »
It is available now from Catalyst themselves or from DriveThruRPG.  It is also included as part of the printed Beginner's Box.

I bought the SR 6e Beginner Box and a whole lot of other stuff from Catalyst at the Origins Game Fair and am wondering now that the PDF for this product is up for sale on DrivethruRPG, is there a way people that bought the physical product like me can get a complimentary PDF?

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #3 on: <07-15-19/2324:51> »

I bought the SR 6e Beginner Box and a whole lot of other stuff from Catalyst at the Origins Game Fair and am wondering now that the PDF for this product is up for sale on DrivethruRPG, is there a way people that bought the physical product like me can get a complimentary PDF?
Contact Customer Care. I think I saw Jason talking about the possibility, but I haven't seen anything truly official.