Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

Shadowrun Cutting Black Sourcebook Review Posted

(1/8) > >>

DrBurst:
See Link Here: https://www.enworld.org/threads/shadowrun-cutting-black-sourcebook-review.669595/

AJCarrington:
Wow...

Hopefully this will be released soon so that we can all dive into it...lots of questions.

Stainless Steel Devil Rat:
Some sacred cows mighta gotten killed.  Eager to see this, too.

DrBurst:

--- Quote from: AJCarrington on ---Wow...

Hopefully this will be released soon so that we can all dive into it...lots of questions.

--- End quote ---

It should be soon, in the other thread they said it was printed and shipped. Just waiting for the truck to pull into CGL.

GuardDuty:
Can't say I'm terribly excited about Detroit being the new Chicago, hopefully they do something interesting with it.  I'm pretty let down that's how they chose to follow up what I think was their best story thread.

I think the BRA stuff sounds really interesting, even if I disagree with the way it sounds like it will unfold.  But if they're going to make a major change to one of the principle elements of the setting, it really should have been discussed in the CRB.  If I were an active 6E player and something like that happened within six months of the new edition going live, I'd be pretty upset.  But since I'm not, it's pretty whatever.

The blackouts, the fog, and the UCAS' instability don't call to me at all right now, but I'm glad it's launching with a mostly positive review.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version