Off-topic > General Gaming

Legendary Pants Dice

(1/4) > >>

ZeroSum:
I haven't seen any threads about these on here, but mine just came in the mail and I have to say, these are awesome.

Chummer set:

Adept set:

So easy to roll and quickly count hits/glitches!

I'm not affiliated with Legendary Pants, just a happy customer. Seriously, these things are great, and you should get some :D

FastJack:
How many dice come in a set?

AJCarrington:
I was able to pick WAY too many of these up when they ran their KS campaign...the family just looks at me like Iím crazy whenever they here I got some more dice. lol

ZeroSum:

--- Quote from: FastJack on ---How many dice come in a set?

--- End quote ---
$9 US per D6 set; 9 dollars dice in each, with half off for a second set. So of course I bought 4 sets.

--- Quote from: AJCarrington on ---I was able to pick WAY too many of these up when they ran their KS campaign...the family just looks at me like I’m crazy whenever they here I got some more dice. lol

--- End quote ---
Heh, can never have too many dice, neh?

FastJack:

--- Quote from: ZeroSum on ---
--- Quote from: FastJack on ---How many dice come in a set?

--- End quote ---
$9 US per D6 set; 9 dollars each, with half off for a second set. So of course I bought 4 sets.

--- Quote from: AJCarrington on ---I was able to pick WAY too many of these up when they ran their KS campaign...the family just looks at me like Iím crazy whenever they here I got some more dice. lol

--- End quote ---
Heh, can never have too many dice, neh?

--- End quote ---
Yes, but how many in a set?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version