Off-topic > Off-off-topic

Cyberpunk Documentary PART 1 | Neuromancer, Blade Runner, Shadowrun, Akira

(1/4) > >>

AJCarrington:
Came across this YT video (on FB, I think) and thought people might find it interesting:

Cyberpunk Documentary PART 1 | Neuromancer, Blade Runner, Shadowrun, Akira

Reaver:
They did a good job. It's worth your time to check it out.

Horsemen:
It's definitely interesting. I'll second the suggestion to take the time to check it out.

Singularity:
It's definitely worth the watch, and as an added bonus in the comments section there's someone from CD Projekt Red there talking about how the team has all watched it.

penllawen:

--- Quote from: Singularity on ---as an added bonus in the comments section there's someone from CD Projekt Red there talking about how the team has all watched it.

--- End quote ---
The comments are shockingly good, considering it's YouTube. I have just discovered a couple of interesting sounding early proto-cyberpunk novels via them (When Gravity Fails and The Stars My Destination) that I think I'll check out.

This kind of thing is entirely my jam; thanks for the link, AJC. I shall be watching this at my earliest opportunity.

(And because I'm still delirious about it and can't stop telling people, even though it's off topic I can't resist saying: I met William Gibson last night. Gosh. GOSH.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version