Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

[SR5] Shadowrun Tarot Deck

<< < (27/28) > >>

AJCarrington:
Nice...looking forward to getting this ;)

Sendaz:
Just got notified that my order for the Sixth World Tarot Deluxe I ordered from Minature Market has now shipped via FedEx and on it's way. 

Granted it's coming to the UK so still have a small wait for it to get here, but still very much a squeeeeeee moment.

Beta:
Saw it at my FLGS on the weekend, but at just two bucks less than a source book I've not yet broken down to buying it.

NinthSphere:

--- Quote from: Sendaz on ---Just got notified that my order for the Sixth World Tarot Deluxe I ordered from Minature Market has now shipped via FedEx and on it's way. 

Granted it's coming to the UK so still have a small wait for it to get here, but still very much a squeeeeeee moment.

--- End quote ---

I PO'd a non-deluxe from MM which, unfortunately, is not showing stock yet. Hopefully in the near future rather than Dec. or whatever they have as what I assume is more of a CYA estimated date.

Sendaz:
Well it got here Friday while I was away teaching for the weekend, but had customs due, so couldn't pick it up from the PO until today, but now it's in my hands.

Shiny. :)

@NinthSphere:  Yeah, no idea why the regular deck is not out yet on MM or even when.

Hopefully soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version