NEWS

Shadowland/Jackpoint Members List (Updated 4/23/23)

• 313 Replies

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #300 on: <05-01-20/1850:11> »
Found any info on United Netherlands I should keep in mind? :D Or do I have a clean slate to work with since 2070?
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #301 on: <05-01-20/2227:36> »
Found any info on United Netherlands I should keep in mind? :D Or do I have a clean slate to work with since 2070?
I haven't translated the Pegasus books (yet). The only thing I found in my searches was a passing paragraph on the region in the Rhein-Ruhr Megaplex book, set in 2074:

(Apologies, translated via Google Translate, so it's not grammatically correct)
UNDER A STRANGER FLAG

The group-based constitutional monarchy - at least technically speaking - the United Netherlands (VNL) under Queen Amalia is considered a corporate paradise, whose "main shareholder" many meta-people are convinced that Lofwyr is. Neither likes the domestic Regulus Joint Industries various other groups particularly well. In the embossed VNL parliament is divided on this, depending on who chewed or bribed how many MPs. Out of it also results in the very ambivalent relationship of the Netherlands to the Rhein-Ruhr-Plex: On the one hand, there has been since the Black Flood and the refugee waves many family ties, and if the VNL are the gateway to Europe, so the RRP is the one indispensable distribution station. So you benefit from each other. On the other hand, you fear the influence of the dragon. In negotiations about delivery conditions, customs duties and economic agreements the Rhein-Ruhr-Plex is in the stronger position, which is why one urgently needs a lever in the VNL seeks to maintain the lucrative relationship, but doing so to shift the balance in favor of the VNL.

> As long as the British still have a say, there will be a nice standoff, enough for everyone Offers opportunities.
> Zeitgeist

It happens depending on the season and upcoming political and economic conditions to an increase of Runs and river piracy. The Dutch Penose, the most successful Dutch export in adaptive crime support this "shadow lobbyism" by the way, there she earned on both sides. Since she Drug hype is no longer just in districts near the border, but spread out along the Rhine to Bonn, however, this leads to con ict with those already resident Criminals. NRR and VNL accuse each other of not doing enough against organized crime.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #302 on: <05-02-20/0458:43> »
Good to know I still have a clean slate and some references I can use. Though I still consider the Dutch Penose unrealistic. -,- It was written at the height of the Amsterdam underworld, but that fell apart pretty much around the same time the Dutch Penose got published.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #303 on: <05-02-20/1004:23> »
Sonofab... Nothing guarantees a new release like me updating the Shadowfiles...

Tales from the UCAS: Age of Rust

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #304 on: <09-14-20/1715:41> »
Updated with Tales from the UCAS: Age of Rust, Schattentricks, SOX: Ombres Radioactives d'Europe, Datapuls: SOTA 2081, Datapuls: Westphalen, Datapuls: Piraten der Deutschen Bucht, Blut & Speile, Krime Katalog, Firing Squad, and Slip Streams

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #305 on: <01-23-21/2034:55> »
Updated with notes from Collapsing Now (Phantome from Pegasus Digital).

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #306 on: <09-30-21/2213:20> »
FastJack's Shadowfiles

Now Updated

> North America
  • Assassin’s Night
  • Power Plays
  • Street Wyrd
> Germany
  • Datapuls: FBV
  • Datapuls: Feuerläufer
  • Datapuls: Kunstraub
  • Datapuls: Magische Orte
  • Revierbericht
  • Vendetta
  • Vollgas (Double Clutch)

taranion

• Newb
« Reply #307 on: <10-02-21/0448:52> »
Wow, that is an extensive list. Thank you for the work.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

ShroudedSciuridae

• Newb
« Reply #311 on: <04-18-23/0802:32> »
What is STE? I can't find a corresponding source and every reference to it is STE 27

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #312 on: <04-18-23/1804:05> »
ShadowTech

It looks like some of the books got cut off the list when I last published. I'm working on an update now and will post when it's completed.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #313 on: <04-23-23/2103:50> »
The book has been updated and is now available with other Holostreets books on DriveThruRPG!

FastJack's Shadowfiles