NEWS

Yamaha Sakura Fubuki and full auto

• 17 Replies

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #15 on: <04-19-13/0628:36> »
Given the extreme difficulty of obtaining HP rounds, though, it seems rather fair that the -2 can be compensated for. Of course a GM can simply forbid War!, aside from the optional rules, and be done with it.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #16 on: <04-19-13/0748:16> »
Given the extreme difficulty of obtaining HP rounds, though, it seems rather fair that the -2 can be compensated for. Of course a GM can simply forbid War!, aside from the optional rules, and be done with it.

Which isn't something I've understood doing, to this point.  I've yet to see something at a low enough Availability to be a strong concern that's actually that much of an issue.  Softweave raises armour limits, sure, but the characters you'd be concerned about with can't find enough armour to have need of it with in the first place.  Outside of that, all the really powerful stuff is pretty much Availability: Yeah Right.  With, perhaps, the exception of the Slow spell.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

mtfeeney = Baron

• Ace Runner
  • I love crunchy numbers
« Reply #17 on: <04-19-13/0953:40> »
I love the Slow spell...    :'(   Don't pick on my War! book, I really like it.  Seriously.
Remember, you don't have to kill the vehicle to stop it, just kill the guy driving it.