NEWS

End of 2021, Start of 2022

• 28 Replies

Gmanjkd

• Newb
« Reply #15 on: <02-02-22/1126:02> »
I would like a Seattle Sourcebook and a few full adventures set in Seattle.

in addition the Matrix Book and Augmentation Book
Well there's always SRM 2081 if you want Seattle adventures. Let's see how long it will take to get all published. (Since even at cons the last run is in 2023, this will unfortunately take a while.)

Sor3y you lost me....im new here lol.   so there are Seattle based missions for 6e?

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #16 on: <02-03-22/0841:31> »
Yes, but currently only at conventions and wherever demo-agents offer them. They're not yet published. Currently publishing is at 09-03, so 9 more Neo-Tokyo runs to go, then they'll start publishing the Seattle runs.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #17 on: <02-06-22/1131:50> »
I want a pony.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #18 on: <02-06-22/1145:06> »
Give me a sheep first.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #19 on: <02-06-22/1412:26> »
Are you making a pony out of a sheep ... ?

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #20 on: <02-06-22/1708:58> »
No but he still owes me a sheep for Sim Dreams & Nightmares. o_O

Greysword

• Newb
« Reply #21 on: <04-25-22/1726:49> »
Honestly, I would be willing to pay a (nominal) subscription fee for a digital monthly magazine (sort of like the Atlantic, New Yorker, Economist, etc) that summarizes current events in the Shadowrun world (ex: Seattle: How we got here; Who is Johnny Spinrad?), some history articles (Boston after CFD; 30th anniversary of the Great Ghost Dance; The Tragic Fall of NeoNET, etc), and maybe a preview of some gear (The new Volvo G950 is the sprawl's new go to ride; The Hi Tech rifles Ares CorpSec is using in the archologies; Springtime Fashion for the Daily Commute).

It should have several articles that bring new players up to speed on current events, summarizes an event (or series of events) in Shadowrun history, previews a piece of new gear/magic/matrix thing, and could have a piece of short story fiction. 

This could be used to clarify rules, bring people up to speed on the lore, introduce new items/mechanics that may need play testing, all in a manner that feels like an in-game publication.  Of course, a cherry on top would be to have ads sprinkled about that highlights products and events from minor (and some major) corps as a way of introducing new ideas, groups, and lower-tier corporations/institutions.

I bet the community would be willing to provide much of the content, too.

Did I mention the subscription fee (aka steady monthly revenue)?
« Last Edit: <04-25-22/1729:16> by Greysword »

Phlegethon

• Newb
« Reply #22 on: <04-25-22/2058:38> »
A new color set of tokens and dice would be nice. Maybe blue or red? It would be helpful if players could have unique colors at the table to distinguish edge tokens
« Last Edit: <04-26-22/0710:14> by Phlegethon »

MercilessMing

• Omae
« Reply #23 on: <04-26-22/0915:47> »
Yeah hopefully they start considering that stuff again - I don't know how well things like Cards are selling during the pandemic, I'm sure many people like myself have moved to meeting online, but I like the board gaminess of tokens and gadgets.

Phlegethon

• Newb
« Reply #24 on: <04-26-22/1349:50> »
Very very true. I feel like i’m definitely hoarding accessories in hopes of a more physical future for games.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #25 on: <04-26-22/1511:06> »
A new color set of tokens and dice would be nice. Maybe blue or red? It would be helpful if players could have unique colors at the table to distinguish edge tokens
https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/products/shadowrun-high-rollers-shadowrun-corp-dice
Or if you want coloured metal: https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/products/shadowrun-executive-dice-set

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #26 on: <04-26-22/1611:10> »
https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/products/shadowrun-high-rollers-shadowrun-corp-dice
Or if you want coloured metal: https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/products/shadowrun-executive-dice-set
Cool, I didn't know the Executive Dice came back in Stock.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #27 on: <04-26-22/1718:04> »
I wish shipping to Europe was affordable! XD Alas.

electroraccoon

• Newb
« Reply #28 on: <06-05-22/1753:55> »
 i would love a real salish-sidhe sourcebook for once (a man can dream...)