NEWS

Is the "ignore" function working as intended?

• 16 Replies

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #15 on: <01-11-16/2119:03> »
That's probably going to be controlled by whatever theme you are using.  Theme's got jumbled a while back when they were working with the censoring filters (to change swear words to SR styled swear words to much comedic effect as the filters were... well, regex is hard folks).  Would bet that that's when some of these types of settings got checked/unchecked.

What? You didn't enjoy posts about "Hoophoopin" and "frakfrakhoop" (still trying to figure that one out)?
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

Zweiblumen

• Ace Runner
« Reply #16 on: <01-12-16/1242:38> »
That's probably going to be controlled by whatever theme you are using.  Theme's got jumbled a while back when they were working with the censoring filters (to change swear words to SR styled swear words to much comedic effect as the filters were... well, regex is hard folks).  Would bet that that's when some of these types of settings got checked/unchecked.

What? You didn't enjoy posts about "Hoophoopin" and "frakfrakhoop" (still trying to figure that one out)?

HoopHoopination was one of my favorites as we were dealing with assassination attempts in our game at that time.

As I said, "to much comedic effect"    ;D  ;)
Speech, Thoughts, Comm/Text, Subvocal