NEWS

Question about the core rulebook

• 19 Replies

PMárk

• Chummer
« Reply #15 on: <01-21-17/2149:31> »
No problem! :)

I recall reading other anecdotes as well from various other sites, reviews, forums, and so, but I don't remember exactly what I read where and I'm not sure which concerned the master index edition.

I just want to add, to close this, that if the problem with the binding is still present, I hope Catalyst will be able to work things out, because it's still a quite gorgeous book and I'm still willing to buy it in the future, if the binding thing get sorted out.

Anyway, thanks for listening! :)
If nothing worked, let's think!

Braussie

• Newb
« Reply #16 on: <12-29-17/1524:17> »
I was just gifted a new master index 5e hardcover, 2nd printing (purchased & delivered directly) and can confirm the binding has a glue issue still. It appears the pages are still together, just separation between content and hardcover. This was evident upon arrival and prior to use.

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Sheltering Orks in Osaka
« Reply #17 on: <06-05-18/0803:36> »
Has the latest reprint been released as PDF actually? I haven’t received an email about an updated version so I was wondering
If Tom Brady’s a Spike Baby, what does that make Brees and Rodgers?

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <06-05-18/1351:53> »
I picked up a copy of the 5th printing with the corrections from the FAQ and errata and it seams to have a good solid binding. Only 4 days or rifling through it but no issues what-so-ever

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #19 on: <06-05-18/1532:20> »
Pixel why are you Necroing threads? Just make a new one man.
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking