[IC] ShadowLand

• 97 Replies

DireRadiant

• SRM FAQ Committee
  • Omae
  • The Dragon Never Sleeps
« Reply #90 on: <10-18-12/1620:10> »
Donovan's Bar and Grill - Renton, Seattle <<2072.10.02 17:53:13 >>

Upside stacks of Whiskey Sour glasses form a small barrier across the table, saved from the bus drone, seperated the two sides.

"You called the meet." Delaney paused, then continued, "I'm listening."

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #91 on: <10-19-12/1151:49> »
Donovan's Bar and Grill - Renton, Seattle <<2072.10.02 17:53:16 >>

"Hopefully all that food and liquor have put him in a congenial mood." Reed finished off his current drink before speaking, "To recap the events necessitating this meeting, a member of my associate's group made an attempt on your systems and in response associates of yours fried their systems. This meeting has been called in hopes of preventing an escalation in reprisals and to assess your receptiveness to a peaceful resolution. If you are so inclined, my associate is offering to forge a mutually beneficial business arrangement, the details of which could be discussed at a later date in a more private venue, if you so prefered."

[spoiler]
Cha. 7 + Neg. 8 = Pool 15
8 hits

Roll
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <11-01-12/0234:23> by Necrogigas »
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

DireRadiant

• SRM FAQ Committee
  • Omae
« Reply #92 on: <10-23-12/1403:35> »
Donovan's Bar and Grill - Renton, Seattle <<2072.10.02 17:54:35 >>

"You've been straight up with us, so let's settle this now." Delaney looks at the woman with him, "Pay attention Ginny.". The 405er smiles and returns his attention across the table focusing his attention on Reed and Jack.

Delaney clears the center of the table, places three empty shot glasses across and then pulls out a small  bottle of whiskey, carefully placing it beyond the glasses where Jack and Reed can reach it easily.

"One", Delaney points at a glass, "Open affiliation. We mark the your place. Couple of the Hounds make regular visits, keep order. Your folks can become probationary, apply for membership. Usual 15 percent cut into the Slush fund. Your folks got useful skills, hacking Grid Guide, tracking KE, monitor transport runs, records management on gear."

Delaney slides the glass off to the side, "But your out of the way, new territory, marking it means fights."

"Two", pointing at the center glass, "Preferred business partners. Straight discount on services we ask for from you. From us, muscle, transportation, gear, same discount."

"Three, I send Ginny's bitches."

The woman reaches slowly for the last unbreakable polyplas whisky glass and slowly bites down on the edge shattering it. She stares across the table at Jack and Reed, chewing polyplas shards and a dripping bloody smile.

"So what are we going to drink to?"

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #93 on: <11-01-12/0242:16> »
Donovan's Bar and Grill - Renton, Seattle <<2072.10.02 17:54:55 >>

"At least this Delaney isn't just a thug through and through, he has a head for business." Reed turned and stared pointedly at Jack.

<<AR - Encrypted Broadcast (Rating 5) (Subvocal Microphone)::Jack: Its a solid deal Mr. Jack, in some aspects better than what we were hoping for.>>
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

bmoham

• Newb
« Reply #94 on: <11-01-12/1835:20> »
Donovan's Bar and Grill - Renton, Seattle <<2072.10.02 17:54:55 >>

Jack picks up the bottle and pours into the center glass “They say great minds think alike. I think we can help each-other. You just let me know next time you need something, and I'll take care of it personally.”

<< Jack transmits contact information to Delaney>>

DireRadiant

• SRM FAQ Committee
  • Omae
« Reply #95 on: <11-12-12/1909:03> »
<<Monday 2072.10.03 - 01:22:35 Armadillo Node>>

Hi Rez sprites exploded into fireworks, sparkling embers falling asymptomatically before gathering into a bubbling fountain of play foam. Rozalie dipped in a hand, the foam transforming at her touch into a Hi Rez 2073 Suzuki Mirage 500. Performance graphs unfolded like wings and peeled off fluttering into the fireworks, igniting and burning. Rozalie grabbed a sheet before it escaped with her other hand and a decision tree flashed into existence, englobing the motorcycle. She shrugged, and pulled it off of the Suzuki icon and threw it over the road. A solitary pathway blinked a bright neon yellow.

"That's the only possible delivery route for that order." Rozalie smiled. Using the two headed dog icon she encrypted the results and sent the data to the drop box.

"That should take care of this week."

DireRadiant

• SRM FAQ Committee
  • Omae
« Reply #96 on: <11-12-12/1910:08> »
<<Monday  2072.10.03 - 21:22:35 - Club Vegas>>

Vegas surveyed the club, things are slow in the meat world. In VR it's still hopping, unlike the bad old days where the clocks were hidden to remind people of the passage of time, in VR your timezone and diurnal body clock were things you could leave behind.

One final check of the ARO timeclock, and Vegas made a controlled shake of his head and flashed an VR message out.

<<VR/AR@Jenever: Billy's not in or answering me. Can you check on her? You're sure she didn;t see you?>>

Vegas reflected that Billy never was as smart as she thought she was.

Gaius

• Newb
« Reply #97 on: <11-17-12/1049:12> »
<<Monday 2072.10.03 – 21:24:24 – Jenevers Trailer>>
<<VR/AR@Vegas: Hey, Vegas I´m pretty sure that she didn´t see me. But well I'll try to find her. Do you happen to know a hacker to trace her? That would make my job much easier.>>

Jenever leaves to check the places where he has seen Billy during his surveillance job. And writes a message to Jack.