NEWS

Captain America 2 movie

• 2 Replies

Parker

• Omae
  • Remember, can't spell damage without mage!
« on: <04-11-14/0043:17> »
     Caught it in 3D with some friends and loved it!  Also enjoyed catching all the easter-eggs and geek references sprinkled throughout, especially toward the end.  Can't wait for the Deadpool flick.  Hope it's rated 'R' and as good as the comic.  Anyone ever borrow the mutant heroes and villians as NPC, background material for home campaigns?  Anyway, enjoying the Marvel movies and hoping their luck holds.
I'm not Mad...insane a bit...but not mmmaaaddd!
(insane giggle as lightning flashes and thunder rolls.)

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1 on: <04-15-14/0811:23> »
Do you think Arnim Zola might become Modok ?
--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

DeathEatsCurry

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <04-20-14/2026:14> »
     Caught it in 3D with some friends and loved it!  Also enjoyed catching all the easter-eggs and geek references sprinkled throughout, especially toward the end.  Can't wait for the Deadpool flick.  Hope it's rated 'R' and as good as the comic.  Anyone ever borrow the mutant heroes and villians as NPC, background material for home campaigns?  Anyway, enjoying the Marvel movies and hoping their luck holds.
The ezekiel on the tombston was a nice touch of actor allusion that sprung out for me.
Also, definitely pointing to the Winter Soldier next time newbie players ask me what a street sam is.