« Reply #210 on: <11-02-16/0437:36> »
Sure, go ahead

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #211 on: <11-02-16/1048:57> »
INT[5] + CHA[6] + Kinesics[3]: 14d6t5 3

No glitch, but not all that impressive, either.  :(
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #212 on: <11-02-16/1127:57> »
INT[5] + CHA[6] + Kinesics[3]: 14d6t5 3

No glitch, but not all that impressive, either.  :(

There is a concern for safety, but his lack of outrage at O'Connor 's comment shows that he will risk it for additional money.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #213 on: <11-02-16/2039:13> »
You need a rewrite Thvor, the airport really is under attack, he isn't flying anywhere today, he can be convinced to overlook the weight problem with a bribe though.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #214 on: <11-03-16/0656:59> »
hey all,

I'm back, tired but still alive. :)  Now I have to sort through 3500 or so pictures.

I've managed to read most of the posts, so catching up will be fairly easy.  I would also like to thank HydroRaven for playing Sammy during my absence.  I really enjoyed those posts.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #215 on: <11-03-16/0942:08> »
I hope that you had a nice time on vacation.  I will be off to the Caribbean for almost two weeks starting on the  15th of this month.  I should have connectivity, though.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #216 on: <11-03-16/1043:58> »
Welcome back Farothel, hope you had a great time on your vacation.

And that vacation sounds really nice, MM :)
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #217 on: <11-03-16/1239:53> »
You need a rewrite Thvor, the airport really is under attack, he isn't flying anywhere today, he can be convinced to overlook the weight problem with a bribe though.

Updated. I guess I mis-read your comment about the concern for safety/him being willing to "risk it". I thought you were saying that he could be persuaded to take off today.

On the up side (for Sam's wallet), a baggage fee should be significantly less than hazard pay. :D

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #218 on: <11-03-16/1851:04> »
Or even less if he can convince Jane that these fees fall under her jurisdiction ;)
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #219 on: <11-05-16/0245:45> »
I'm not sure if I can make an airplane invisible, but from what I've checked in the rules, improved invisibility is a physical spell and therefore it can affect non-living objects.  So I think it should be possible.  The same goes with Stealth.

Edit: if it doesn't, I'll adapt my post or just say they have rockets with radar homing systems or something like that, against which invisibility won't help.
« Last Edit: <11-05-16/0247:44> by farothel »
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #220 on: <11-05-16/0724:59> »
Sam's going to defer to Jane on this one. She's paying the bills, after all.

Also, I'm out camping with my son's Boy Scout troop this weekend, so will be limited in how much I can do.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #221 on: <11-05-16/1007:06> »
Have a good camping trip Thvor! How old is your son by the way?
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #222 on: <11-05-16/1053:13> »
I'm not sure if I can make an airplane invisible, but from what I've checked in the rules, improved invisibility is a physical spell and therefore it can affect non-living objects.  So I think it should be possible.  The same goes with Stealth.

Edit: if it doesn't, I'll adapt my post or just say they have rockets with radar homing systems or something like that, against which invisibility won't help.

No, it doesn't work that way, that passage basically means that your invisibility works on cameras,  I suppose it is possible to make a spell that would do that, but it doesn't exist yet.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #223 on: <11-05-16/1144:42> »
OK, I've modified my post.  I've reread the concealment power and for that it's specifically stated it works ' to hide something that people are looking for'.  So for me that means it can also work on objects.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #224 on: <11-05-16/1348:22> »
That would probably work, the problem would be convincing the pilot to risk it, and even if you made it, you have no idea what kind of a war zone you would be landing in on the ground.