NEWS

[6e] modifications & accessories for collapsing crossbows

• 0 Replies

niven2lu

• Newb
  • ---
« on: <04-15-21/0438:37> »
From my initial reading, crossbows aren't listed as being able to take any top, under, or barrel accessories. Firing Squad's collapsible crossbows are listed as being able to "support internal modifications while collapsed and any modification that can be top-mounted while extended." But Firing Squad also doesn't list crossbows in the mod slots chart. Furthermore, modifications don't list whether they're internal or top-mounted, plus I can't find a modification that could conceivably be top-mounted in the first place, since they're all stocks or mods to the gun's body.

RAI does it look like the writers mixed up attachments and modifications when writing the description for collapsing crossbows? If not, when how would I handle modding one of them? If so, does the implication of collapsing crossbows being allowed to mount top-mounted accessories make letting non-collapsing crossbows be able to mount top-mounted accessories seem reasonable? Should crossbows be allowed to take mods? I'm so confused...