Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

Upcoming Products

<< < (3/3)

TheBigD:

--- Quote from: FastJack on ---Hush you! Don't you know that every time they released a book with Rigger on the title, it signaled the end of an edition? ;D

Besides, there's a lot of rigger-type of information in Arsenal.

--- End quote ---

As my favourite archtype is Rigger, I don't care if it means the end of an edition, I want my Riggers Black Book 4. :)

Though, I am getting to know Gunfu Adept reaaaal well these days. :D

Critias:
What are you looking for in a Rigger Black Book that wasn't in Arsenal?  It's got vehicle customization, lots of cars, lots of drones, etc.

Ghost:
Hopefully the War book will have some stats for average Wildcats, Scout Snipers, etc. It's a lot easier to pull stats out of a book than to make them up.

street.mage:

--- Quote from: Ghost on ---Hopefully the War book will have some stats for average Wildcats, Scout Snipers, etc. It's a lot easier to pull stats out of a book than to make them up.

--- End quote ---

While I guess Wildcats could be in it; It's supposed to be about Amazonia and Aztechnology fighting it out, and what runners can do in a war type of campaign (at least that's what I have read - where from?  I don't know, can't remember - but read it somewhere, either from Hardy on a post or during that live chat thing they had a few months back).

And I wouldn't worry about a new edition just yet.  At the speed they are cranking out product, it will be a while.  (Joking!   ;D) We still have one more adventure, the toolkit, War!, Attitude, Spy Games, and I'm sure I'm missing something.  (Not that I'm complaining.  Ok, I am a bit, but just because I like the books and want more!)  Now they could pull stuff I guess.  But seriously, most of the stuff for this game is edition free.  And that's for most editions of it.

freddieflatline:

--- Quote from: Ghost on ---Hopefully the War book will have some stats for average Wildcats, Scout Snipers, etc. It's a lot easier to pull stats out of a book than to make them up.

--- End quote ---

My guess is that it will have generic equivalents of various types of military personnel.  Standard troopers, spec. ops., Marines, etc...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version