NEWS

SR5- Form Fillable Character Sheet

• 27 Replies

squirened

• Newb
« Reply #15 on: <07-17-13/0134:43> »
Bumping for update:

2.5 is out; grab it above. This adds the feature that Mara requested for the calculated modified attributes (they'll be to the right of your standard ones), has calculated essence and 18 augmentation slots in total after adding more to the third page. Essence now calculates and I've put in the "Special" attribute modifiers in preparation for adding in armor handling and more.

Mara

• Ace Runner
« Reply #16 on: <07-17-13/0225:18> »
Will it be able to handle skill modifiers from Improved Ability, plus bonuses from Totems and specialties and ware?
(Sorry...I have been trying to break the game and these are things that actually come up in some of the characters
I have made so far)

squirened

• Newb
« Reply #17 on: <07-17-13/0246:19> »
Not calculated, but yes. There's no calculations involving skills, so you're fine to just put a number and (changed number) in the blank so that you don't have to worry about it. That said, there are calculations for modified attributes, which was part of the getting ready for some future stuff. I haven't yet hooked the modified attributes in, though, which is something that I need to go back and remember to do.

You're able to set the modifiers by hand, there's also a special field for calculated ones thanks to armor add-ons or the like, which is handled by the sheet itself.

squirened

• Newb
« Reply #18 on: <07-17-13/1145:35> »
2.5a fixes some issues, get it from the first post.

Mara

• Ace Runner
« Reply #19 on: <07-17-13/1400:29> »
I downloaded the 2.5a, and it is not letting me set the Augmented values. It keeps resetting them to the base value.
(I did download Foxit..you are right..that is a much smoother running program!)

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #20 on: <07-17-13/1407:44> »
I downloaded the 2.5a, and it is not letting me set the Augmented values. It keeps resetting them to the base value.
(I did download Foxit..you are right..that is a much smoother running program!)

I tried that program and promptly uninstalled it because it did not allow for using the arrow keys to change pages.
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

squirened

• Newb
« Reply #21 on: <07-17-13/1432:12> »
Mara: Are you trying to change stuff on the third page, or up in the first page? On the first page, the augmented values calculate based off of a Magic/Aug. column on the third page, so that could be your problem.

All4BigGuns: Works fine for me; there are multiple view modes and it really depends on how it's set up, but so long as you've got nothing selected and you're in the hand mode it should work, guaranteed. I read a lot of huge PDF's and use the keyboard more often than the mouse for navigation.

Mara

• Ace Runner
« Reply #22 on: <07-17-13/1449:23> »
Mara: Are you trying to change stuff on the third page, or up in the first page? On the first page, the augmented values calculate based off of a Magic/Aug. column on the third page, so that could be your problem.

Ah...I see, I see said the blind man to his deaf son Rachel.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #23 on: <07-18-13/1513:09> »
Just downloaded these and bookmarked your site...many thanks for your efforts! ;)

squirened

• Newb
« Reply #24 on: <07-18-13/1655:42> »
You're welcome. I'm not yet starting on V3 just yet; I'm going to give it a few more days so that I can come back to it with a fresh perspective, but I have the feeling that it's going to be great.

Mara

• Ace Runner
« Reply #25 on: <07-18-13/2052:15> »
Something I would recommend for V3 is some way to note for the calculations the number of Cyberlimbs you have, since
those add to your Damage Tracks, and, some way to adjust the point you start getting the penalties, for people who take
High Pain Tolerance or Damage Compensators.

squirened

• Newb
« Reply #26 on: <07-18-13/2308:55> »
Unfortunately, I can't do very much with the pre-made elements, like the penalty points, at least as they're printed on; I may be able to add a "Tolerance" field, but it's not actually going to change the blanks on the sheet because I can't go in and modify their placement on the PDF (unless *maybe* if I learn some coding mojo that's way beyond me, and potentially not even then). There are already modifier slots available next to the numbers that tell you how many boxes you can check off before you go unconscious that you can use as a workaround; that said, I will be including a Cyberlimbs box on the fourth page, and I'll hook it into the calculations.

squirened

• Newb
« Reply #27 on: <08-01-13/2221:58> »
Bad news, good news.

Bad news: I'm not able to continue working on the SR5 Form Fillable Character Sheet, since I'm in the middle of a family crisis and then I get to go right back into school.

Good news: I'm releasing the source early, plus a lengthy tutorial on how to use it.

Here's the link to where it is on my site: http://blog.homoeoteleuton.com/?page_id=1076