NEWS

Had A Rough Friday Last Week

• 21 Replies

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #15 on: <03-08-13/1514:18> »
It's...inconsistent.  Maybe one keystroke out of every hundred, I do something -- stretch with those left fingers towards the 3-5 keys and stretch with the thumb towards the space bar or something, I dunno -- that hurts like hell.  Most of the time everything is hunky-dory (or getting there, at least, there's still a little just general stiffness)...but sometimes, I can't figure out why, but sometimes I line up all those digits just wrong, and get a really sharp pain jolting up my arm from that thumb.

It ain't the end of the world by a long shot, but I'd really like it if my doc could figure out what was wrong and what (if anything) we can do about it.  It's just really weird, right now.

Digital_Viking

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <03-08-13/1542:56> »
Belated "Glad you are ok man!"

(Been in the hospital since last week)
"Which is better and which is worse,I wonder - To understand or to not understand?"
"Understanding is always worse. To not understand is to never carry the burden of responsibility. Understanding is pain. But anything less is unacceptable."

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #17 on: <03-08-13/1614:24> »
Hell, DV, no need to feel late over something like that.  Are you okay? 

Digital_Viking

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <03-08-13/1633:50> »
Hell, DV, no need to feel late over something like that.  Are you okay?

Oh relatively ;) - just being a bad diabetic and once again testing the universe's love for me (And the last time too!)
"Which is better and which is worse,I wonder - To understand or to not understand?"
"Understanding is always worse. To not understand is to never carry the burden of responsibility. Understanding is pain. But anything less is unacceptable."

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #19 on: <03-08-13/1637:56> »
Jeez, and I thought my stomach bug this week was bad... Glad to see everyone's okay!

The_Gun_Nut

• Ace Runner
« Reply #20 on: <03-08-13/1931:34> »
I had an allergy attack that had the potential to put me in the hospital.  I just barely scraped by (bronchitis-->pneumonia was a near miss), but all that pales to theZOMGCARCRASH Crit had.

That is...if we're sharing.  (Don't take too many pain pills, Crit.  That's how they get ya, that "legitimate" Vicodin addiction!)
There is no overkill.

Only "Open fire" and "I need to reload."

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #21 on: <03-08-13/2114:30> »
I'll double the pain pills thing.  Damned hard withdrawal!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11