NEWS

Mmmmmm Pretty forum

• 17 Replies

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« on: <02-03-11/0839:33> »
Nice face lift guys! :-*
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Jadehellbringer

• Global Moderator
  • Chummer
  • My crotch! I'm not supposed to... wait, what?
« Reply #1 on: <02-03-11/1723:32> »
If you think it looks good on the outside, you should see all the work under the hood- we're now firmly protected from further spam-o-ramas like the past few months have been!
Not to be demanding, but can you please point that Panther Assault Cannon somewhere other than my groin?

Caine Hazen

• Global Moderator
  • Omae
  • Dumpshocker Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: <02-05-11/1427:43> »
And we're extremely happy about that!!

Yeah hte under the hood changes have the mods here giddy about the forums.  HEll we can get back to enjoying ourselves somewhat!
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat~DNA
SRGC 0.3: SR1 SR2 SR3 SR4++ h b+++ B--- D++ UB++ IE+ RN-- fnord DSF++++ W++++ hk+ ri++ m gm++ M--(+) P FP+

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #3 on: <02-06-11/1350:36> »
Can we get an 'ignore thread' option?
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #4 on: <02-06-11/1403:38> »
Well, there's no Ignore Thread, but you can now add other Posters to "Buddy" and "Ignore" lists in your profile.

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <02-06-11/1408:24> »

I think that falls under the heading of: "Don't click on it."
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #6 on: <02-06-11/1416:56> »
No, like 'don't recieve info on posts in that topic'. I tend to use 'show unread topics' mostly.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #7 on: <02-06-11/2310:28> »
No, like 'don't recieve info on posts in that topic'. I tend to use 'show unread topics' mostly.

Ah. I never saw a use for that feature, it seemed like a way to get a lot of unwanted information.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #8 on: <02-07-11/0436:21> »
Yeah. And the ability to skip some forums altogether (like the '   Looking for Games', since i live on the other side of the globe) would be useful also.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #9 on: <02-07-11/0802:57> »
Well, there is the "Mark All Messages Read" button. So you can read the threads you want, then hit that button to clear out the unread messages.

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #10 on: <02-07-11/0825:13> »
Yeah, but then i get another post in a topic I don't want to read, and another... And so on.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #11 on: <02-07-11/0829:07> »
Well, I'll make a note to see about this, but I don't expect anything to change soon.

theKernel

• Omae
  • I believe you like it served cold -Matador
« Reply #12 on: <02-07-11/1208:01> »
Yea I love how this place looks. Idk if I'm going to be in trouble for saying thisbut its wayyy prettier than the dumpshock forum. There were other avatars I wanted to use. Are we not allowed to use .gif images on here? If so why?
HACK THE PLANET
Theres no place like 127.0.0.1
Always start and end character creation by asking yourself "why is this character not an ork." If you don't have a good answer you should be an ork. -UmaroVI
"Stay at least one lie ahead of everyone else"-Vitriol
SR4+++hbB?!Wdk++o+++++M+P-

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #13 on: <02-07-11/1231:14> »
The only restriction on avatars is size. And, most of the time, it will automatically resize avatars that you upload from local files. It may be that the forums can't resize gifs (especially animated ones) because of the nature of the files.

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #14 on: <02-12-11/0619:15> »
Okay, the forum keeps logging me off at weird times, even though I have always used the 'keep me logged in' option.