NEWS

Other possible Shadowrun Options line

• 20 Replies

The Dweller

• Newb
  • Shine your chrome for a nuyen, chummer
« Reply #15 on: <07-13-11/0547:48> »
So, um, back to that car supplement.  Perhaps more interest could be drummed up if it had a name everyone was fond of?

Perhaps.....Fast Jacked?   8)

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #16 on: <07-13-11/0755:41> »
So, um, back to that car supplement.  Perhaps more interest could be drummed up if it had a name everyone was fond of?

Perhaps.....Fast Jacked?   8)
I like you kid. You'll go far in this town. ;)

Mäx

• Ace Runner
« Reply #17 on: <07-13-11/1136:58> »
Lessee--we've got a State of the Art book with an assortment of fun updates, Parabotany (pretty much what it sounds like), and 99 Bottles, a short story that sets up a one-shot adventure. Those are books in the near future--with a few other surprises in the mix.

Jason H.
Cool thanks for the info.
Especially looking forward to the SotA book.
"An it harm none, do what you will"

Starglyte

• Newb
« Reply #18 on: <07-22-11/2127:35> »
I would love to see one detailing the Special Forces of the Corps and Nations. Maybe put it in with a Black Ops source book for those who want more Ghost in the Shell/F.E.A.R than Neuromancer/When Gravity Fails in Shadowurun campaign.

Neurosis

• Chummer
  • ain't no rest for the wicked
« Reply #19 on: <07-22-11/2149:52> »
I would love to see one detailing the Special Forces of the Corps and Nations. Maybe put it in with a Black Ops source book for those who want more Ghost in the Shell/F.E.A.R than Neuromancer/When Gravity Fails in Shadowurun campaign.

I actually statted a good portion of Section 9 for SR. And then used them in my campaign. (I spliced them in to the Neo Tokyo segment of Ghost Cartels.)

/nerd. Actually who am I freaking kidding nerd tag stays open.
~"Pirates and bankrobbers, not lawyers and CEOs
Stockbrokers ain't no heroes!"~

Devon Oratz//CGL Freelancer
My Blog: tarotAmerican
My RPGs: endTransmission.

Ryo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #20 on: <08-03-11/2050:57> »
I'll throw my hat into the ring for a nice Car/Bike book. Maybe something that finally answers the question of 'how exactly do you steal cars in the Sixth World, and what's the profit margins like on that?' That question keeps popping up on the forums.