Catalyst Game Labs > Errata

Kill Code Errata

<< < (8/8)

kainite311:
so the -2 dice penalty is supposed to be??? -2 in penalties? In one sense seems kinda weak towards blind fire in particular, but OP for the no marks needed... But that might be because I was envisioning something like Widow's special vision power from overwatch, or similar highlight outline... If it worked liked that I would figure it would be more like shifts the environmental mod up 1 (in addition to the aim part), but then at same time maybe require some marks and make it a complex action.

Shifting it up one would make more useful against hidden targets, but less useful against ones in the open (and encourage hackers to scrub the marks to erase the tag - actual matrix things rather then the ad hock cyber arm gun bunny, in addition to all the new KC actions that help that)

Hobbes:

--- Quote from: Stainless Steel Devil Rat on ---A fun thought exercise is figuring out whether the team's decker can remove hostile Tags on teammates.

--- End quote ---

K.O. the other Hacker should do it.  Or reboot/wireless off. 

ArtOfCombat:
Can a cyberadept boost mods for unrated or rating only affects capacity cybergear, such as arms or eyes? Can a cyberadept boost unrated cybergear? If a mod is boosted, can it exceed capacity temporarily? It'd make sense for cyberarms to be boostable, but they have no rating, is why I ask, in which case it might make sense for the cyberadept to just boost the arm's modified agility or strength, but then the arm's capacity may be exceeded; Maybe boosting mods does not increase their capacity, as it's software-only?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version