Shadowrun General > General Discussion

So has the release of the core book been pushed back?

<< < (2/12) > >>

topcat:
Man, I hope so.  Give it another balance, editing, and errata pass before printing more copies.  I'd even buy a new copy.

The Tekwych:

--- Quote from: topcat on ---Man, I hope so.  Give it another balance, editing, and errata pass before printing more copies.  I'd even buy a new copy.

--- End quote ---

Way to late for that. The printing is done. A second printing might happen but not this year for sure. Edits and errata, while they should be included, have never been part of CGLs strategy. Better to wait and advertise a revised printing at about the 2 year mark.

Gamerdad46:
That’s what I would think. Books have been printed, there is no turning back at this point. So I guess my question would remain, what would the hold up be? Clean up the errata? Printing more copies? I mean books are out there at this point, even if just to a small group, what would the point be of holding it back unless there is some odd logistical reason we are unaware of?

Xenon:
Have plans changed from this:

https://imgur.com/a/zDDiNnt

Shinobi Killfist:

--- Quote from: Gamerdad46 on ---That’s what I would think. Books have been printed, there is no turning back at this point. So I guess my question would remain, what would the hold up be? Clean up the errata? Printing more copies? I mean books are out there at this point, even if just to a small group, what would the point be of holding it back unless there is some odd logistical reason we are unaware of?

--- End quote ---

Slow boat from China.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version