NEWS

Shadowland/Jackpoint Members List (Updated 4/23/23)

• 313 Replies

DeathStrobe

• Omae
  • Front Range Free Decker
« Reply #285 on: <05-14-17/0017:07> »
Aufheben is dead...

Or is he?

Bloody Business p39
While the intention of this adventure is for Aufheben to live, players are creative and resourceful, quite able to pull of things the gamemaster did not expect. This could result in bad things for Aufheben, and gamemasters should not feel like they have to exert the hand of God just to keep Aufheben alive. That is to say, if the players are intent on killing him and they win in a fair  ght, he should die. This could cause issues in the future when they see Aufheben’s name pop up in JackPoint posts, but they can consider the name to have taken up a Spartacus-like aura, and a new soldier has arisen to carry forward the mantle after the old one fell.

Just another Black Mamba.

Opti

• Freelancer
  • Omae
« Reply #286 on: <05-14-17/2305:47> »
Nope. He is dead-dead. He died in Drawing Destiny.

Sphinx

• Errata Team
  • Omae
« Reply #287 on: <07-24-17/2054:38> »
I updated the JackPointer list (five posts back) with references to the new bios in Complete Trog.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #288 on: <05-25-19/0853:32> »
Four years... Man time flies while you're looking for a CFD cure. Anyway, everything is updated to No Future and I did update some of my calculations to get the best results for everything.

Enjoy!

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #290 on: <06-18-19/1015:45> »
Updated with Neo-Anarchist Streetpedia postings.

Keep an eye out, I'm working on another update with more information indexed.

FastJack's Shadowfiles

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #291 on: <06-19-19/2011:10> »
That'll teach me. The pics disappeared up above and the download's not available because my server bandwidth maxed out. Working on the issue now.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

Ixal

• Chummer
« Reply #294 on: <01-29-20/1508:38> »
Thanks for maintaining this list.

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #295 on: <01-29-20/1545:03> »
What is your policy on foreign language publications? 

A number of existing Jackpoint members post in Néo-Révolution (French splat book / mini-campaign), plus posts from the Paris shadow community.  If you want them I could probably gather the info and send it to you.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #296 on: <01-29-20/1618:07> »
If you can get me the information (or point me to the books), I'd be willing to put them in with the existing books. Please note, I am recording a LOT of information from the books (not all of it is in the document).

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #297 on: <01-29-20/1640:33> »
If you want to buy the pdf, it is 10 Euros, here: https://www.black-book-editions.fr/produit.php?id=6545   That it is in French shouldn't stop you from picking up names.  Else if you give me a format you like to use I should be able to go through and strip out the key info for you (the splat book part is only 24 pages)

(as a general background, it starts with a brief note from Bull that establishes the main text as being precisely dated to 14 March, 2080.  The main text is authored by Sim-Eon, and commenters include familiar faces Clockwork, Netcat (who the PCs get to briefly meet in the adventure section), Slamm-0!, Snopes, Chromed Accountant, Mr. Bonds, Plans 9 and 10, Turbo-Bunny, Butch, Elijah, Haze, Winterhawk, 2XL, and even Kane.  (apparently the translation software in 2080 really is that good!)  There are also obviously members of the french shadows community that we've probably not met before.)

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #298 on: <02-01-20/1751:54> »
Thanks to Beta, I've now taken the list international. I've added in Néo-Révolution and Berlin 2080 to the User's list. I'm going to try and get other Pegasus books integrated, but right now it's a bit too much to buy them all at once. Although if anyone has any DriveThruRPG gift cards laying around...

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #299 on: <05-01-20/1757:15> »
The Shadowfiles now include all the Pegasus Press books I could get my hands on:

• Berlin (2073 book)
  • Datapuls:
    • ADL
    • Berlin
    • Frankfurt
    • Hamburg
    • Karlsruhe
    • München
    • Österreich
    • Pomorya
    • Proteus
    • Schweiz