NEWS

5e PbP looking to add a new storyline

• 0 Replies

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« on: <07-11-18/1152:44> »
I've been running a PbP for a couple of years now and the game has had a storyline split that's resulting in me needing to run 2 separate storylines. So, the new storyline is going to be an Expendables style game, (Pink Mohawk for the purist reading this.) It already has an ex-con gun bunny and a lab escapee TM. If you're interested in playing, you will need to arrange a time for a voice chat interview with me via Skype. That interview is not optional, this is an adult game and a lot of maturity is required. During your interview you may ask as many questions as you like and you may be assured that I will as well.

If the interview goes well, you will be added to the Skype group and you may submit a character concept. You will have time to discuss your character with your future team-mates and fully develop the backstory. Once you're added to the game you're expected to post a minimum of once a day. That's not optional. I can't stay engaged in a game with fewer posts than that. If you're not familiar with PbP I'll tell you that it can take a month to write one day as each person writes their characters response. But, make no mistake, if you're not checking and posting, then it will go by at lightning speed and you will miss several opportunities to play and develop your chara.

Bring a backstory concept you're excited to play. All the rest is my job.
« Last Edit: <07-14-18/2019:59> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.