Shadowrun General > The Secret History

The nature of Juan Atzcapotzalco

<< < (5/5)

The_Gun_Nut:

--- Quote from: bobo69 on ---Gun nut,

Actually there is actually some mention in the Theran sourcebook that the Therans actually experiment with horrors. They also worship DIS and mad passion. So I would not put it pass by them to use horror for their own advantage.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, but like you said in a later post, it's the Maraccans that are using Horrors against the Therans in a desperate attempt to kick them out.

The Therans always worshipped Dis (known as Erendis before the Scourge), but they don't acknowledge that the Passion went mad.  They are in a kind of denial regarding the Passion (they acknowledge that Raggok and Vestrial are mad, but not Dis).

The Horrors would actually hate for Dis to be worshipped and followed more widely.  Dis sucks out the passion for anything in life, including the emotions that the Horrors crave.  Now that I say it out loud, the Therans might be using Dis in a manner similar to the way the Blood Elves used the Ritual of Thorns:  as a means of starving out the Horrors.

bobo69:
Actually the Heavenherds are very interested in how the Djinns control horrors. So I do not put it above the Therans to try to control the horrors.

Also in relation to Equinox and pages 155-156 of the Theran sourcebook. The horrors in Earthdawn were bulding a beacon to stop the magic cycle in a certain stage similiar to what the Therans are trying to do. So looks like the humanity succeeded in building a beacon and thought they outsmarted the horrors.

Another conspiracy theory to throw your way, what if the Catholic church is actually controlled by Dragons, There is a dragon called Moleskin which lives under what is the Vatican or Rome in Earthdawn and is preaching the one true passion the Prima. Look it up in the Talea part of the theran sourcebook.

BlackMyron:

--- Quote from: Longshot23 on ---Yeah, but that bequest was in 2057. ~14 years later the Azzies let him get killed, apparently.
--- End quote ---
It was during the Yucatan peace conference about 6 years later, and they managed to frame a dragon shareholder to eliminate him at the same time.  Two birds with one stone.

Sichr:

--- Quote from: bobo69 on ---Actually the Heavenherds are very interested in how the Djinns control horrors. So I do not put it above the Therans to try to control the horrors.

Also in relation to Equinox and pages 155-156 of the Theran sourcebook. The horrors in Earthdawn were bulding a beacon to stop the magic cycle in a certain stage similiar to what the Therans are trying to do. So looks like the humanity succeeded in building a beacon and thought they outsmarted the horrors.

Another conspiracy theory to throw your way, what if the Catholic church is actually controlled by Dragons, There is a dragon called Moleskin which lives under what is the Vatican or Rome in Earthdawn and is preaching the one true passion the Prima. Look it up in the Talea part of the theran sourcebook.

--- End quote ---

In fact, there os more questions concerning Catholics... Wasn`t it was a Christian (Catholic) order (St. Felix order) that knows the right rite to denny the Shedim to take controll of the dead bodies? (sb: Year of the Commet, if I do remember exactly...)

Where this knowledge came from?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version