Shadowrun General > The Secret History

Great Topic

<< < (4/8) > >>

FastJack:

--- Quote from: Turtletron on ---Sorry if i look like the guy who don't follow, but who or what is Pendragon? ??? looks interesting.

--- End quote ---
OMG! OMG! OMG!

*ahem*

Sorry, that was my ... nephew ... Yeah. He jumped on the computer while I was making dinner.

Pendragon appeared in London raising a ruckus against the Lord Protectorat office. He was a hypnotic speaker, and wielded a sword that may or may not have been Excalibur. He was able to organize all the different groups together into the largest peaceful march ever to protest the Lord Protectoriat, with no violence occurring, no matter how much the Protectoriat's officers provoked the group. Upon speaking to the group outside of Buckingham Palace, Queen Catherine came out to the crowd, joining with Pendragon and abolishing the LP's office. At which point, that was the last time anyone has seen him.

Turtletron:
Ok, but if the sword was Excalibur, wasn't it supposed to be Harlequin that was in possession of it?
Thanks for telling me who was Pendragon btw.

FastJack:
Yeah... there was even a comment about that in one of the descriptions about he sword he was carrying. The Laughing Man mentioned that maybe he should go check it out...

Casazil:
Last I read no one had Excalibur but Dunkelzhan said in his will if found return it to the Dunkelzhan Instatute of Magical Research and youd get I think it was a favor from Harleyquin?? AKA the last knight of the crying spire.

The_Gun_Nut:
The old name was the Crimson Spire, but ya.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version