Shadowrun General > The Secret History

Great Topic

(1/8) > >>

Prime Mover:
Been reading through Corp book this week and making a list of hints and leads that have plagued SR for years without any answers. 

Caine Hazen:
Like why someone introduced Psycics as something special in Z-O?  Cause that one keeps me thinking someone didn't know the rules for magic when they were writing :D

Wayfinder:
If you're going to list all the unanswered leads from past source books you'll need a LOT of paper. I think every book from first edition on has several leads and hints that were never fulfilled in an official or fictional sense.

Jackal:

--- Quote from: Caine Hazen on ---Like why someone introduced Psycics as something special in Z-O?  Cause that one keeps me thinking someone didn't know the rules for magic when they were writing :D

--- End quote ---

I predict they'll all go mad...

FastJack:

--- Quote from: Wayfinder on ---If you're going to list all the unanswered leads from past source books you'll need a LOT of paper. I think every book from first edition on has several leads and hints that were never fulfilled in an official or fictional sense.

--- End quote ---
Don't forget that many times the runners contradicted themselves with differing theories.

Me, I'd like to learn more about that Pendragon guy. Seriously? He just disappears back in the æther after the Queen takes out the Lord Protectoriat? And what about the sword? Did Laughing Man get it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version