NEWS

Help Me Clone a Celebrity

• 17 Replies

Rockopolis

• Omae
  • Severe Shadowrun Addiction
« Reply #15 on: <03-14-11/1322:18> »
Alternatively, the PR department could be mostly clones/genegineered people, and one of them happens to be a Shadowrunner.  Does it have to be a secret that they're actually more than one person?  Heck, it'd be like having a cover band made of clones, covering themselves.  "I like Maria Mercurial #18, actually, better than the original in some ways." Talk about massproduced entertainment.
Shadowrunners are reminded that the Fashion Police are a real organization and will they will be deployed at the first sign of defiance.
Mossy the Mentat Looking for a game.

LonePaladin

• Chummer
  • Creator of HeroForge
« Reply #16 on: <03-14-11/1631:04> »
you could have some fun with the Player and make him the real deal and have the clone living his life to hide the loss of the celebratory
Heh. This is something I could work with. Wouldn't that mess him up, finding out that he's the original?
"You can stop talking now.  Really.  Stop.  I have a Uzi."

ᴖᴥᴖ

Download my Matrix Card set:
https://sites.google.com/site/resonancerealms/

Charybdis

• Ace Runner
  • If it's last name is Dragon, first name Great: RUN
« Reply #17 on: <03-14-11/1835:13> »
you could have some fun with the Player and make him the real deal and have the clone living his life to hide the loss of the celebratory
Heh. This is something I could work with. Wouldn't that mess him up, finding out that he's the original?
Spiderman did a lot of spin-offs in this regard for the Peter Parker/Ben Reilly clone.

Short summary:
- Villain (the Jackal I think?) clones spiderman.
- Spiderman escapes, clone survives
- Spiderman leaves clone alone, they go seperate ways for a year (Clone names himself Ben Reilly, alter-ego = Scarlet Spider)
- Spiderman is married to Mary Jane, has a kid
- Peter and Ben come back together and find out Ben is the actual version, while 'Peter Parker' is the clone.
- More Hijinks ensue....

'Too much is never enough'

Current PC: Free Spirit (Norse Shamanic)
'Names are irrelevant. Which fake ID do you want me to quote from?'

Phreak Commandment V:
If Thou Be In School, Strive To Get Thine Self Good Grades, For The Authorities Well Know That Scholars Never Break The Law