Shadowrun Play > Play-by-Post

The Crossing is Looking for Players

(1/3) > >>

Imveros:
Greetings chummers,

It's me, Imveros, your friendly neighborhood fixer with the opportunity of a lifetime for you!

Has business been slow lately? Have you recently gotten a shiny new piece of chrome and your loan shark is already threatening to break your kneecaps? Are you an aspiring employer looking for reliable, discreet, "security consulting personnel"?  Then join us at The Crossing.

Who am I you ask? I am but a humble fixer who has built a shadow community at The Crossing. We're fresh off of a site-wide Shadowrun competition, and are expecting a boom of interest after how successful it was. We currently have five active teams, with opportunities for more soon. Three of those teams have been running the shadows for over a year now, one of those for almost three!

Do you want a piece of the action? Our Mr. Johnsons, have one job currently available and they've barely started discussing talent with their fixers. The field is ripe for outside talent to break into the scene.

Worried about making the jump to a new plex? I understand you, but I've got a man on the inside that will get you settled in faster than a dragon settles a score. The same goes for you prospective Johnsons. My inside man knows everyone worth knowing in the shadow community here at The Crossing. If you have a job, you'll have pros lining up for repeat business. You can take that to the bank chummer. You know, that place you'll be bringing me for my finders fee!

So what are you waiting for?!

Here is a link to "Welcome to the Jungle", a game currently looking for players and I'll be updating this thread in the likely event of more games looking for players!

Do not hesitate to ask me any questions either here, or on the crossing. My user name is Imveros there as well ;)

Note: I cleared this with FastJack before posting :D

Imveros:
Just a heads up, welcome to the jungle is no longer accepting applications, but I will update this thread as more Shadowrun goodness becomes available :)

Imveros:
Good news chummers, we've got another fixer looking to put together a crew.

They're a little light on the details, but a job's a job am I right?

Details on the meet.

Imveros:
Johnson has his team and is already running the shadows as we speak, but when Johnson closes a door, he opens a window, and we all know what that means!

Another Johnson is going to pay you to sneak through that window!

Are you looking for some old school action, but are most comfort with fifth edition rules? Well, then this is the game for you! A few common sense house rules and a little re skinning and you're in the golden days of Shadowrun!

Here's the paydata if you're looking for work!

Imveros:
And the runs keep coming chummers.

The corporate court is looking for a few good men to keep the rabble in their place. Are you ready to be the hand of G.O.D?

Enlist Today!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version