Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

MilSpecTech now available!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Bull:

--- Quote from: kanislatrans on ---just bought it...Nice job! Shadow talkers are back "in character"(my biggest issue with War!) well put together and full of good stuff.
One question, is the Esprit Cazador a reference to Fallout,New Vegas's evil fraggin butterflies?  ???

--- End quote ---

Cazador is, apparently, Spanish for "Hunter".

KarmaInferno:
There seems to be a lack of vehicle sizes in MilSpecTech. Which includes both what size drone they are, and if they are a drone or vehicle to begin with.

Vehicle size determines a few secondary things like whether certain mods can be installed.

Also, there's a couple of air vehicles in there that don't have any clear indicators on how they achieve flight. Vectored thrust? Magic levitation?

Be kinda nice to know.

-k

JM_Hardy:

--- Quote from: Starglyte on ---The e-book reminds me of the Street Samurai Catalog. Cool to see that Kane is creating trouble.  Just curious, what is 99 Bottles?

--- End quote ---

99 Bottles is an experiment--"enhanced fiction," where we present a short story, then some of the game rules so you can take elements of that story and put them in your game. More details to come!

Jason H.

Dread Moores:
I like the proposed idea of enhanced fiction. I haven't had a chance to see this specific implementation of it, as I'll be picking up the PDF next week.

Mystic:

--- Quote from: FastJack on ---DriveThruRPG and BattleCorps now have MilSpecTech up and available for download.

I'm going through the book now, but the first thing I can tell you is this: I recall Mystic talking about how he missed the catalog format of the old books, where everything got a full page spread.

Hope this makes you smile, Mystic. ;)

--- End quote ---

Ohhhhh payday can't come fast enough!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version