Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

Shadowrun PDF's

<< < (2/2)

Angelone:

--- Quote from: JM Hardy on ---
--- Quote from: Angelone on ---Just guessing, but from the beginning and certain comments within This Old Drone, War! and Milspec seem to be next in the chute.

--- End quote ---

That's the truth! Also look for Runner's Toolkit soon, I hope, and, in the PDF line, a book called Parazoology.

I have a PDF of Denver: City of Shadows, but it's not searchable, which hurts its value considerably.  We have a number of classic adventures posted and for sale i(like Dragon Hunt, Shadows of the Underworld, Missions, Renraku Arcology: Shutdown, Harlequin, and more). I'm always happy to hear what people want, so I can try to dig it up.

Jason H.

--- End quote ---

SQUEE!!!  :-[

Now that that's out of the way, I have to throw my vote in with Denver. It's the only book I haven't been able to find anywhere. I want the whole box set but I'll settle for a PDF.

FastJack:

--- Quote from: JM Hardy on ---
--- Quote from: Angelone on ---Just guessing, but from the beginning and certain comments within This Old Drone, War! and Milspec seem to be next in the chute.

--- End quote ---

That's the truth! Also look for Runner's Toolkit soon, I hope, and, in the PDF line, a book called Parazoology.

I have a PDF of Denver: City of Shadows, but it's not searchable, which hurts its value considerably.  We have a number of classic adventures posted and for sale i(like Dragon Hunt, Shadows of the Underworld, Missions, Renraku Arcology: Shutdown, Harlequin, and more). I'm always happy to hear what people want, so I can try to dig it up.

Jason H.

--- End quote ---
Hey man, if you need help bookmarking and OCR'ing the PDF, let me know. I'll work reeeal cheap. ;)

JM_Hardy:

--- Quote from: FastJack on ---
--- End quote ---
Hey man, if you need help bookmarking and OCR'ing the PDF, let me know. I'll work reeeal cheap. ;)
[/quote]

Good to know! Thanks!

Jason H.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version