Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

Where O where are these products.....

(1/3) > >>

Frankie the Fomori:
I was looking for a review on Dumpshock and JH posted something about the release of two products around the May+ time frame. They are Rotten Apple 2 and 30 Rides… with the Rotten Apple containing some info on Bronx and other areas, and the 30 rides containing the info the was released in the German Arsenal. Just wondering if these are scrapped or will we see them sometime next year

Prime Mover:
There was some mention recently of an electronic release containing so far unreleased rigger black book drones vehicles coming soon.

JM_Hardy:

--- Quote from: Frankie the Fomori on ---I was looking for a review on Dumpshock and JH posted something about the release of two products around the May+ time frame. They are Rotten Apple 2 and 30 Rides… with the Rotten Apple containing some info on Bronx and other areas, and the 30 rides containing the info the was released in the German Arsenal. Just wondering if these are scrapped or will we see them sometime next year

--- End quote ---

Both products experienced unfortunate delays. With the Manhattan series of Missions about to wrap-up, I don't think Rotten Apple 2 will be revived. I still have hopes for 30 Rides, though.

Jason H.

Medicineman:
What about the Runners Toolkit ?

HokaHey
Medicineman

Frankie the Fomori:
JH- thanks for the reply. And thanks for the hard work :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version