Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

Battleshop Voucher: Expiration date?

<< < (2/3) > >>

FastJack:
Okay, I'm feeling a little left out. Was this for BattleCorps members only?

KarmaInferno:

--- Quote from: lightknight on ---I'm with Casazil, I got the three announce emails but not the 4th voucher one, and it did not fall into the junk folder.

--- End quote ---
Same here. Nothing in my spam folder either.

-k

Bull:
http://catalystgamelabs.com/2010/10/25/battleshop-credit-to-online-catalyst-customers/

--- Quote ---BattleShop Credit To Online Catalyst Customers

Over the weekend Catalyst Game Labs sent the following email to anyone whose purchased anything through our online shop (battlecorps.com/catalog).

Dear Customer,

Catalyst Game Labs has been hard at work creating numerous new PDFs that explore the Shadowrun and BattleTech universes in new and exciting ways. We’re proud of the new ideas and topics the electronic medium allows us to uncover for the community that might not find a place in a print book.

If you’ve not yet had a chance to check out one of our low-priced PDF-only books for either universe, please take a look “on us.” We’ve recently mailed you a voucher you can use to peruse our PDFs and choose one that’s right for you.

Thanks for your continued support and enthusiasm for the games we all love!

Catalyst Game Labs

A $4.95 voucher was also emailed out over the weekend. Unfortunately it appears that due to a glitch some people never got the email and only the voucher, while others only got the email and no voucher.

First, we hope this announcement helps to clear up the confusion over this voucher (note to Catalyst-self, don’t do this over a weekend in the future).

Second, if you never received your voucher and yet you received an email, feel free to contact customerservice.catalyst@gmail.com so we can get you your credit.

Sorry about the confusion and we hope you enjoy the voucher!
--- End quote ---

And FJ...  Not Battlecorps members per se, but anyone who's ever bought anything via the CGL Battleshop.  I'm not really certain of the details though, but I'd assume it was based on their customer list.

And hey, $4.95 can get you a Missions adventure ;)

Bull

FastJack:
Hmm... having problems getting to my email from work, but I do know I bought some stuff in the last year. I'll have to check and see what's up.

Edit: And now I know why.  :'(

Turns out, I've had the BattleCorps account so long, the email address for the account was incorrect. It's been defunct for about two years now (what else have I missed in my lack of updating??). So I updated the address and shot an email off to Customer Service to see if I'm not too late.

RunnerPaul:
Now that that's cleared up, any word on what the MilSpecTech pdf will be selling for?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version