Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

Battleshop Voucher: Expiration date?

(1/3) > >>

RunnerPaul:
Just received in my email a voucher code from Battlecorps that'd cover the price of a typical low-cost "PDF Only" download, as well an accompanying email explaining that they've been adding a lot of PDF Only product to the store under both the Battletech and Shadowrun lines and wanted me to try one out, on them. (Got three copies of that explanation email, but those send buttons can be so sticky sometimes.)

While I do appreciate getting stuff for free and think this is a great way to promote the lines, unfortunately there's nothing currently in the catalog that tickles my fancy. Will this voucher be good until I cash it in, even if it's months down the line when I do, or is there some kind of time limit on it?

Related to the previous question, what's the pricepoint going to be on the MilSpecTech pdf when it comes out?

PeterSmith:

--- Quote from: RunnerPaul on ---Will this voucher be good until I cash it in, even if it's months down the line when I do, or is there some kind of time limit on it?
--- End quote ---

So far none of my vouchers have expired, though I couldn't tell you how long I've had 'em.

Casazil:
I received 3 e-mails none of them had this so called voucher in them.

RunnerPaul:
There should have been a 4th to go with those other three, Casazil. It was from a different email address. If you have spam filtering, check to see if something from customerservice.catalyst@gmail.com got redirected away from your inbox unintentionally.

lightknight:
I'm with Casazil, I got the three announce emails but not the 4th voucher one, and it did not fall into the junk folder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version