NEWS

Anarchy SRM

• 3 Replies

Redwulfe

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« on: <06-18-18/0312:08> »
I was curious if Anarchy players wanted the SRM experience or if they thought it would be good for SRM to also allow an Anarchy track.

For example if every SRM mission was to have a SRM conversion so you could take your Anarchy characters to conventions and such to play just like you could regular missions characters. Obviously you could not convert your character back in forth between the two. From what I have read so far it doesn't seem like it would be that hard to do conversions of the SRM modules for Anarchy play.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't

Red

*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

Gingivitis

• Errata Team
  • Omae
« Reply #1 on: <06-18-18/1217:01> »
I think that is a good idea. I don't know what goes into making SRM, but I know that making contract Brief in Anarchy is very easy. I converted a whole campaign to Anarchy when it was released.
Shadowrun: Anarchy Resources (GM Screens, Character Sheets, New NPCs, House Rules) at: www.surprisethreat.com

Redwulfe

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #2 on: <06-18-18/1441:32> »
It was a thought. I wonder if the powers that be would allow us to make contract Briefs for Seasons 5-9 stuff and use them as a bases for some official or semi official play of "Mission: Anarchy." I have a full layout suite, indesgin and such, and could do a mock up of a contract brief add on for one of the SRM runs on a strickly volunteer bases and maybe if we get some traction on this we could get a group together and get something going.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't

Red

Thinking
com
speaking

Redwulfe

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #3 on: <06-19-18/0932:17> »
So it looks like there is a book coming his year about the chicago missions series for Anarchy. This may be what I was looking for already.

Red

Thinking
com
speaking