NEWS

Site formatting

• 30 Replies

tequila

• Chummer
« Reply #15 on: <03-12-18/1826:09> »
Excellent. I can switch to Chrome for now. Don't suppose anyone knows a fix for Safari?

Switch to Chrome? :P

Not seeing an options in Safari that fix this. :(
#thistasergoesto11

Quote from: Tarislar
ArmTech MGL-12: Nothing says love like a 3 round burst of HE Grenade to hit something for 32P
Nuff said.  :-X

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #16 on: <03-12-18/2221:26> »
Ugh. Really wish they'd fix this. It happens every time the site goes down, but this is the longest it has been screwed up. At least there's a temporary workaround.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #17 on: <03-12-18/2224:24> »
Yeah, it's definitely greatly impacting the traffic to the site.  Things don't normally go super sonic around here, but usually there's more than 2 topics posted on per day.  The weekend's over, so maybe that means people will work to fix whatever problem it is now?
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #18 on: <03-12-18/2250:47> »
Yeah, it's definitely greatly impacting the traffic to the site.  Things don't normally go super sonic around here, but usually there's more than 2 topics posted on per day.  The weekend's over, so maybe that means people will work to fix whatever problem it is now?
It will probably be fixed about the time TMs stop being the redheaded stepchild of 5E.

My Characters

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #19 on: <03-12-18/2259:26> »
Sounds like now's a better time than ever to do that dark internet ritual I had planned then.  With any luck, Kill Code won't suck and the site will be fixed tomorrow.
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #20 on: <03-13-18/0024:06> »
Sounds like now's a better time than ever to do that dark internet ritual I had planned then.  With any luck, Kill Code won't suck and the site will be fixed tomorrow.

I like your optimism!

*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #21 on: <03-13-18/0119:09> »

I like your optimism!
It does have a certain charm. Like Vir in Babylon 5. Only, most of the time Londo was right.

My Characters

Marcus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #22 on: <03-13-18/0242:39> »

I like your optimism!
It does have a certain charm. Like Vir in Babylon 5. Only, most of the time Londo was right.
Oh Londo.  That was such a great character. "THERE ARE MORE OF THEM!!!" lol
Thinking
com
speaking

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #23 on: <03-13-18/0308:01> »
on microsoft edge you can also get it to display the non-secure content, but you have to do it again for every page you load, so I switched to chrome for the time being, as there you only need to do it once.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Carmody

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #24 on: <03-13-18/1054:43> »
As long as you do no use the "open in a new tab" function which I use for every topic I want to open  :'(
My profile picture is a crop of Alfredo Lopez Jr  Mickey/Wolverine.

tequila

• Chummer
« Reply #25 on: <03-22-18/1122:53> »
Wow, looks like they fixed the site formatting. :)
#thistasergoesto11

Quote from: Tarislar
ArmTech MGL-12: Nothing says love like a 3 round burst of HE Grenade to hit something for 32P
Nuff said.  :-X

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #26 on: <03-28-18/1441:56> »
Is there a way to make the icons a little more distinctive? The colorblindness I have makes it harder than I think it should be to distinguish between forums with new activity and forums without. Thanks.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #27 on: <03-28-18/1527:22> »
I am playing around with updated themes, but don't have anything together just yet. Unfortunately, if you switch back to the old themes, you run into the problems we had before.

Marcus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #28 on: <03-28-18/2027:17> »
Well the new formatting seems to have worked well, numbers are way up.
Thinking
com
speaking

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #29 on: <03-28-18/2312:24> »
Okay. Just checking.