NEWS

Welcome!

• 772 Replies

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #180 on: <05-23-11/2330:12> »
Welcome! Kick back, relax and try not to disturb any dragons or strange code.

Morg

« Reply #181 on: <05-24-11/1419:53> »
Poking Cyberzombies is ok, at least as long as I am disassociating. Damn Memory stimulator...Crush all Meat Bags... sorry that was a bit of bad coding in my Skillwires..The computer is your Friend welcome all!
« Last Edit: <05-24-11/1427:07> by Morg »

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #182 on: <05-24-11/2014:28> »
The computer is your Friend
Funny enough, I used to run Paranoia demonstration games at local conventions...   ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Little D

• Newb
« Reply #183 on: <05-31-11/0921:28> »
Hey chummers.

I just signed in a couple of minutes ago.  Nice place you got here!  I frankly didn't know there was a nice spot like this where we could chat about the shadows.  I was looking for a nice, quiet place to crash since Shadowland BBS got geeked back in 2064...  Then again, y'all already knew that.

I'll be asking a lot of questions, as I was used to the third edition and now I got me this brand-spankin' new book of the fourth edition.  So please be just a little bit indulgent ; all of my questions are strictly for my own personnal knowledge and gain, and not to get anyone irked.

Hope to meet you all in the shadows! (...as long as we're not on competing sides...)

- 'lil D
Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon.
- Steven Brust

"Frag the fraggin' fraggers!"
- Anonymous angry shadowrunner

Insomniac

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
  • My imaginary friend thinks I have mental problems
« Reply #184 on: <06-09-11/1626:21> »
Well, this is overdue...

Greetings, my fellow runners.  I run under the handle Insomniac.  I've been GMing Shadowrun for over a decade now.  I'm a Catalyst Agent that runs the Ontario Convention circuit as much as family life allows.  I write fan fiction and I maintain a blog with all of my game material available to any who want to plunder it.

Hope to join in a few conversations along the way and get to know the place a little better.

Cheers!

Insomniac
The shadows never sleep, so why should I?
My site:  The Data Haven

SirDelta

• Newb
« Reply #185 on: <06-09-11/1638:16> »
Hey all, I'm SirDelta.

I guess you consider me a young puke, as 4th was my first edition of Shadowrun and you could count the months I've been playing on both hands, but whatever.  I haven't GMed yet, but my friend wants me to for the game he's doing, so hey, why not?

The Mute

• Newb
« Reply #186 on: <06-10-11/1345:51> »
Hi everybody,

I stumbled onto this forum by accident and liked what I saw.  Figured I would sign up and poke around a little more. 

Gibbersan

• Newb
« Reply #187 on: <06-10-11/1703:06> »
Just signed on here.  Been playing SR since about 1990 or 1991.  Nice to see an official spot on the web.

Van Hellstrom

• Newb
« Reply #188 on: <06-23-11/2125:05> »
Hi all.  I'm new to the forum but not new to Shadowrun although i'm still getting my head around the new rules and fluff, especially the hacking stuff, but I look forward to chatting with everybody.
Shadowrun Is Cool!  I Am Not.:(

desdinova81

• Newb
« Reply #189 on: <06-24-11/0107:08> »
Been posting here for a few days and finally though of introducing myself.  A friend of mine introduced me to Shadowrun back in the 2nd Edition and we played for quite a few years.  Got out of it while I was in the Navy and busy doing other things, but I'm coming back around now.

As I've noted in other threads, I am planning to start GMing again soon, and may start a pbp game once I've gotten caught up on all the changes since the good ol' days.  I'm also an amatuer programmer and have ideas for a few shadowrun-related projects I might get to work on in the near future.  If I come up with anything decent, I'll share it around  ;D

Secondskink

• Newb
« Reply #190 on: <07-02-11/1736:38> »
Hello everyone!
I'm a lurker that decided to grab an account finally. 4th edition is the first edition that I have played so i'm kinda a newbie.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #191 on: <07-02-11/1807:13> »
Welcome to the foums, folks!

Check your sanity at the door.    ;D

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Malex

• Omae
  • Hoy!
« Reply #192 on: <07-14-11/2243:07> »
Abandon all hope ye who enter here.
Look past the lies, and all the scary stuff that remains is the truth.

Lacynth40

• Omae
  • Savaging the average.
« Reply #193 on: <07-26-11/2255:51> »
Wonderful. You were supposed to post the warning BEFORE we entered. Thanks, now I have to offload all this Hope. Can you at least point me in the direction of some good buyers?

"Remember, you can't have manslaughter without laughter."

"If violence begat violence, in every case, every human on the planet would instantly devolve into gibbering murderers in a day."

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #194 on: <07-27-11/0043:45> »
Wonderful. You were supposed to post the warning BEFORE we entered. Thanks, now I have to offload all this Hope. Can you at least point me in the direction of some good buyers?
Are you kidding?  Hope got devalued faster than souls when Thatcher got elected!

#ThisTaserGoesTo11