NEWS

[4e] Modular Cyber Limbs

• 1 Replies

Triskavanski

« on: <02-07-14/1646:50> »

Say I have a lower leg cyber limb for both legs, and I gave it the modular expansion..

1) Do have the original lower cyber limbs still?
2) With something like the Raptor Cyber Legs, it has 10 capacity - Do I have its capacity and the lower cyber limbs?
3) If I had full leg replacement, do I have both the 10 from the leg and 10 from the raptor legs?

Mithlas

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <02-20-14/1832:22> »
The implication is that you have to have the grafting/limb made modular (much like you have to have 'ware made at a certain grade, you can't buy alphaware Move By Wire and then try to buy Deltaware and say "I only want to pay the difference"). That's how you would want to get it, anyway, rather than buying it once then paying for it to be changed to how you wanted it. However, there's nothing I can see that says "no you can't do this", so if you have a good cyberdoc or cyberengineer then you could surgically remove the limb (you also have to have where the limb connects to you modified as I understand it), have them modified and then plug in and have a shiny (not) new modular cyberlimb.

2) With something like the Raptor Cyber Legs, it has 10 capacity - Do I have its capacity and the lower cyber limbs?
3) If I had full leg replacement, do I have both the 10 from the leg and 10 from the raptor legs?
Raptor Cyberlegs replace the lower leg (Aug 47), they do not per se have their own capacity (at least separate from what a typical Lower Cyberleg would), they just take up the spot that would be taken by lower cyberlegs if that's what you got. Technically, standard cyberlegs have capacity of 12 and Raptor cyberlegs only have 10 - probably because of their different structure for a dedicated function.