NEWS

The Big Black Book o' Runners

• 242 Replies

Soylent Yellow

• Newb
« Reply #195 on: <02-18-15/1709:01> »
Availability: GMT. Should be able to manage at least 1 post per day
Archetypes:  Pretty much anything, although I refuse to do a Technomancer.
Rulesets: Every edition, although I may be a bit rusty about 1st ed.

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #196 on: <02-18-15/2031:20> »
Avaliability: GMT will be able to post at least once a day.
Archeypes: Combat Adpets or Mages would be preferred, willing to try anything else.
Rulesets: 5E
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts
What's your favorite scary movie?

Nevyn

• Chummer
  • We are all ready to be savage in some cause
« Reply #197 on: <02-22-15/1945:01> »
Avaliability: CST (GMT -6). Working from Home so will be able to post at least once a day in the week. Weekends will be posting after 'bedtime'
Archeypes: Have created a technomancer, a hermetic mage, a race hating ork blade physAd and now creating a cat shamen. Using Chummer 5 but trying to stick to the Core book and Run Faster. Loving the life assignments method, wish it could be expanded
Rulesets: 5E (or 2E - I guess)
Preferred setting: London, Seattle, Denver, Chicago (if we dare)
« Last Edit: <04-02-15/2134:44> by Nevyn »
speaking out loud
matrix actions/communication
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #198 on: <04-02-15/1924:34> »
Availability: GMT +10, at uni part time so have plenty of time for a few posts a week. Although first half of the week time critical posts may be an issue.
Archtype: Combat Decker
Quick Bio: "Snow Crash" An augmented albino orc combat decker, not that great for stealth in meatspace or cyber, but a brute on the offensive.
Rulesets: 5E,  I run my own game so I have most of the 5E books.
Preferred setting: London, Seattle or even Chicago... prefer a RP focused game.

Character Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XNXSuTtnFFKzAy8X9PHPiBPirps4GihNAhap6JMJXsI/edit?usp=sharing

More character info:
A street smart and augmented orc from the streets, stands out a great deal due to his albinism and tends to use it to his advantage. He prefers to use brute force in both meatspace (with his Ares Alpha) and cyberspace (with use of Biofeedback and Attack/damage boosting software). Despite his often brutish tactics "Snow Crash" is still smarter than most metahumans due to neural augmentations while wired reflexes, muscle toning and cybereyes bolster his combat abilities.
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

zeththeadeptork

• Chummer
« Reply #199 on: <04-27-15/2245:49> »
LOOKING FOR WORK
access to almost all 5e books
can post at least five times a week probably more...
preferred arch types are mage and rigger
would perfer char gen per gm to make sure the char is up to their expectations
have a rigger , sneaky sam  standard premade
« Last Edit: <05-05-15/1537:33> by zeththeadeptork »
"Speech" Matrix Thought Astral

DrZombol

• Newb
  • well . . . . that didn't work
« Reply #200 on: <05-06-15/2353:49> »
All 5E

Daddy Currently employed, Circles Of Power Haunted Human Black Magician
HuckleBerry Looking for Work A old timer who just cant give up the Life, heavily cybered dwarf Gunner
RED = Thoughts
GREEN= Matrix
BLUE= Speech
PURPLE= Latin

ThraxDestrier

• Newb
« Reply #201 on: <05-16-15/0908:27> »
Availability: UTC - 4 (EDT)
Archetype: will build to suit campaign - interested in trying out different types.
Rulesets: 5e

Looking for work.  Newbie on PBP.  Will Build character to suit, Hero Lab is my friend.

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
  • When in doubt, blame the dragons.
« Reply #202 on: <05-16-15/1006:26> »
Looking for Work
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByD-InYAqqCYejlqQjdFVVU0VVk/edit?usp=docslist_api

Was made using the 5e playbook. Gunslinger Adapt. Can post throughout the day. Dedicated. Newb to Shadowrun but not play by post. Ex Lone Star detective who got his job terminated by his peers so they could rise through the ranks. Turned to Shadowrunning.

Can edit for campaign.
« Last Edit: <05-16-15/1009:41> by Raiderjoseph »
From To<<Matrix message>>
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

Shadowrenamon

• Newb
« Reply #203 on: <05-20-15/0542:28> »
PsyOP, looking for work.

Looking to play a technomancer, got the free time to do however many posts a week the group wants to do.

Character is built using the base book priority rules for making a character, I've got access to Gun Heaven 3, Run and Gun, Street Grimoire, and basically all the older books.

Priority A: Resonance, Priority B: Attributes, Priority C: Skills, Priority D: Money, Priority E: Metatype. +/-25 qualities, 15 points of contacts.

(EDIT: Some changes have been made to him in a few areas, and the file is now an attachment)
« Last Edit: <06-01-15/1440:30> by Shadowrenamon »
Run inspirations shamelessly taken from a good friend's blog linked to the side. ~ Shadow

Duncanrz

• Newb
« Reply #204 on: <06-10-15/1002:16> »

I have been playing since the end of 3rd beginning of 4th. I have adapts and cyber/bio characters. They are tanks, dps, and infiltration as well as a rigger. I have Mondays and Tuesdays off.

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
  • If you lack empathy, you are worthless.
« Reply #205 on: <06-14-15/1120:20> »
Name: Lobster
Role: Human Shotgun Adept
Availability: A good amount during the week, LOTS on the weekend.
"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Lysanderz

• Omae
« Reply #206 on: <08-10-15/2320:38> »
Name: El Perdido/ The Professor
Role: Alchemist and Arcane Treasure Hunter
Availability: Often
Preferred Ruleset: Looking for more free form rp in the setting than rolling dice, I want to tell a story. I'll roll my dice in a box with my regularly scheduled monthly games.

Mavren

• Newb
« Reply #207 on: <08-16-15/0223:56> »
LOOKING FOR WORK
Can post whenever,  regular insomniac so times aren't really an issue
Character: open for discussion,  have ideas for almost any character type

BrickDrekhouse

• Newb
« Reply #208 on: <08-23-15/2230:48> »
Name: Elijah Steele
Role: Street Samurai
Character Sheet: All I have is this Chummer sheet, but I suppose I could be persuaded to transfer it to PDF form if necessary.

Elijah is a former detective for Seattle's own Boys in Blue for hire, Knight Errant. He was especially involved in anti-ganger operations, and picked up quite a bit of firsthand knowledge about Seattle's street tough organizations. While not a spectacularly likable person on the surface, he did gain some skill in getting information from people without using the barrel of his gun as a main talking point.

In August of '74, his wife contracted a disease on KE's Do Not Treat list, which amounted to a protracted, painful, and sorrowful death sentence. In an attempt to raise the money on his own and find a doctor without any corporate strings attached, Elijah began Shadowrunning in his off-duty hours. This didn't leave him a lot of time for sleep, natch, so he developed insomnia as a result. Despite his best efforts, Marie died anyway in June of '75. Elijah filled the painful void with alcohol, which certainly didn't help his insomnia. He quit the force and began Shadowrunning full-time, disgusted with corporations (KE in specific) and their utter disinterest in human life.

Availability: At least twice a day. My work schedule varies, but I can probably commit to that.
Preferred Ruleset: SR5
Preferred Books: I have access to the Core Rulebook and Run and Gun.

WNxTyr4el

• Omae
« Reply #209 on: <08-25-15/1120:35> »
Name: Zero One (street), Oliver Stone (legal)
Role: Decker
Character Sheet: Completed; Chummer Format.  Will send if requested

I'm available any time during the week except weekends.  I will be on the computer often so I can commit to several posts per day.
Speech
Thoughts
Texts and Commlink
Whisper
Spirits
Descriptors and Narrative