NEWS

[Resource] [NPCs] Ultimate Contact List

• 21 Replies

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #15 on: <03-09-12/2322:28> »
Please note that 'Active' means 'picks up a gun and goes and runs the shadows herself'.  I can't imagine Mr. Jork ... well, I can't imagine Mr. Jork at all, actually, but I certainly can't imagine him suiting up and pulling an intrusion.
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

DoubleTap

• Newb
« Reply #16 on: <03-10-12/1238:22> »
Breaker:  Contact Gang leader.
Metatype: ork.
Physical despription: Over 2 meters tall, muscled build, brown skinned.  Wares a Leather vest, and cammo pants.  Has a obvious cyber, arm and eye. 
Services:  low end guns, extra muscle and shooters, bolt holes.
Description:  Born and breed in a Z-Zone , Breaker runs a gang that controls a neighborhood, or several square blocks.  They mostly run protection, but honestly protect the neighborhood , due to the fact that locale police will not respond to calls in the area.  The gang does conduct other criminal activities.  Breaker and his crew are very territorial of the turf, and will not  tolerate other criminal elements, and corporate intervention.  The gang is not above some thievery from the corps. and if the runners play smart can usually get a couple gang members to help with runs.  (extra shooters, muscle, or what ever)  Breakers word is his bond, honestly, and he exspects his contacts to do the same. 

Services:  Breaker has a contact that can provide low end guns, at reasonable rates, no assault rifles or mil level gear.  Breaker has been known to let runner teams hire his boys for extra muscle and security for missions.  Breaker  can also provide bolt holes in his neighborhood, with decent security in areas that quite frankly the star wont go into.   

Other notes:  Breaker, will always except hard nu-yen or favors.  Owing him a favor, means you have to do it.  If you refuse you lose him as a contact.  a Favor for breaker can be another whole side mission.  Most of these favors are usually small time jobs.  If you get well enough in his good graces (up grade his connection level)  , he can provide a free bolt hole in his turf, and will provide armed guards if you so desire.

Stats : B 7/6  A; 4/6 R3/5 S 6/8 C 4  I 3 L3 W 3
Augmentations:  Obvious cyber arm, spurs, reaction enhancer (2), muscle replacemnt 2, plastic bone lacing, single cyber eye.
always Double Tap.
I'm a engineer if I cant fix it I can damn sure break it. (SSG Brown 12B osut instructor)

DoubleTap

• Newb
« Reply #17 on: <03-10-12/1303:59> »
Name: Tread Head.  Real Name:  David Hendricks
Description:  human, male shaved head, thin build, wares camo pants, and band tee shirt.
Numerous tattoos. Age mid to late 30's.  Old school vehicle control rig with datajack. 

Bio:  A former UCAS tank commander, turned shadow mechanic.  After being discharged from the army, David hendricks became a rigger for a runner team in the 2060's, after several years he is semi retired.  He owns and operates a mechanic shop, he augments his legitimate jobs,  with fixing, modify, or out right building vehicles for runner teams.  He lives by his reputation, and his work is top notch.  he also has the contacts to dispose of hot vehicles.  He dose charge a high price for his work, but you get what you pay fore.  Likes to collect old combat drones, and cars, currently working on restoring a early 70's Pontiac GTO.  He 4 other mechanics that work for him, but they know when to keep there mouths shut.  all work is first come first served basis. Hates doing rush jobs. 

assets: vehicle facility, with moderate security, and up to 6 combat drones operating.   
has 2 modified mercury comets, and bulldog step vans for loan.  these vehicles have concealed armor 6, run flat tires,  disabled grid links, and engine customization accel, and speed .  rent is usually 1000 nuyen a day. 
pertinent skills:  Mechanic 6.
always Double Tap.
I'm a engineer if I cant fix it I can damn sure break it. (SSG Brown 12B osut instructor)

Bruce

• Newb
« Reply #18 on: <03-14-12/1448:33> »
George Hanson
Metatype: Orc
Job: Baggage Handler, local airport
Description: late teens, well muscled wearing either a work uniform (on the job) or casual (ME Metal from Attitude).  No tattoos, close-cropped hair.  Stained, callused hands.  Follows the local urbanbrawl team faithfully.

Bio: George is a typical orc; strong and hard working.  Taught early on that he wouldn't get the good jobs, he managed to get hired as a basic baggage handler at the local airport.  (Fortunately for George, although he didn't think so at the time, his father expressed very strong opinions about gang life, and what would happen to any offspring that joined a gang.)  George does have a SIN, and live in a very modest low-lifestyle place.

Assets:  George can freely move around the airport, both in the general public areas and on the tarmac.  He remembers faces well, and can listen in on conversations.  George could move items into or out of lockers or airplane luggage and bypass routine security.  He won't (knowingly) do anything that could cost him his job, but he has no real loyalty to airport security or his bosses.  Some good tickets to a home game or pre/after game bash, signed memorabilia, and you have someone who can move invisibly past airport security, carrying almost anything.

Relecs

• Newb
« Reply #19 on: <03-21-12/1831:26> »
Please note that 'Active' means 'picks up a gun and goes and runs the shadows herself'.  I can't imagine Mr. Jork ... well, I can't imagine Mr. Jork at all, actually, but I certainly can't imagine him suiting up and pulling an intrusion.

I altered the original post to reflect your comment. That said you stated that you can't imagine Mr. Jork at all, and that seems (to me at least) like a bad thing, how would you suggest I could improve the vividness of the npc's description?

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #20 on: <03-22-12/1343:30> »
Name: Major Vilesina Dalawe
Metatype: Elf
Job: Major, Tir Tairngir Peace Forces (Ghost)
Description: An attractive woman of 63 years (though, like most elves, she looks much younger), Dalawe has long long black hair and blue eyes to match her white skin. Because of her position, she is rarely in uniform, but always has a weapon on her.

Bio: Major Dalawe is a Ghost in the TTPF. Most of her service record and personal history is either redacted, classified, or 'disappeared'. She currently has the social rank of Noble in addition to her military rank. At present, she serves as the liason officer between the TTPF and both covert and deniable assets in the Seattle area, working out of the Tir Tairngir embassy there, where her 'official' job title is that of a records clerk.

Assets: In addition to her own abilities as a highly trained adept of the Warrior's Way, Dalawe has the resources of a national military to call upon if there is need. She can also provide access to milspec gear, provided that one can keep a trail from being linked back to her. In the shadows, she works primarily as a Johnson and fixer, working to build the rep of her assets, and establish their covers in the runner community.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

DoubleTap

• Newb
« Reply #21 on: <03-27-12/1137:56> »
Name: Brunie, haraldsen
Meta type: dwarf.
Services:  Info, guide, boltholes.
Description: Dwarf male, Blonde hair, blue eyes.  Mid 30's in age. wares industrious coveralls, with a armored vest.  Carries a shotgun.

Bio: Brunie is a City electrical Utilities works.  He has been on the job for 10 years, and knows his way around the city under ground.  His vast knowledge of the city utility tunnels, makes him a asset to any team.  If you need to get some where under ground, or need some one to frag with the power at a target this is your man.  If you just need to get your tech access to comm lines.   He is willing to guide teams around, and knows where some unused utility junctions are to provide bolt holes for individuals.  Is also willing to call in job orders for cover.  Brunie will also sabotage power, comm lines ect, with no lasting damage, and cover it as legit maintenance job.
Disgruntled with his job, never seems to get promoted despite being good at his job.  Hates devil rats, and other under ground vermin, (including ghouls).
Brunie is a Hockey fanatic, follows the locale team faithfully.  It would also go far to help him clear out devil rat infestations. 
always Double Tap.