NEWS

Upcoming Shadowrun releases

• 1367 Replies

Backgammon

• Freelancer
  • Chummer
« Reply #420 on: <02-12-14/0703:51> »
There is already an entire book on New York. Well, Manhattan, but still. http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/60699/Shadowrun-The-Rotten-Apple-Manhattan. The cover is terrible but I assure you the contents is much better.
My Shadowrun Pinterest collections: Landscape and Characters
My Shadowrun works

Horsemen

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #421 on: <02-12-14/0930:30> »
There is already an entire book on New York. Well, Manhattan, but still. http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/60699/Shadowrun-The-Rotten-Apple-Manhattan. The cover is terrible but I assure you the contents is much better.

That product is a fairly nice overview of Manhattan.  Stolen Souls though presumably updates Manhattan with hopefully the fallout from Missions as well as the surrounding region.
Agent #191 Catalyst Demo Team

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #422 on: <02-12-14/1431:44> »
There was Battle for Manhattan planed for Boardroom Backstabs story arc IIRC. Everyone is silent about that one...

tasti man LH

• Chummer
« Reply #423 on: <02-17-14/0344:05> »
Speaking of New York...

What happened to the third and final Boardroom Backstabs adventure? The one that takes the runners to New York? Don't tell me that got scrapped with the coming of 5th...
"I prefer the Turnabout discussions more then the Roundabout variety"

Horsemen

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #424 on: <02-17-14/0540:21> »
During a Q&A that question was asked and the plan was to still release it but revised to include both 4th and 5th edition stats.  Where that puts it for actual release is another question.  I have faith that we will eventually see it though.
Agent #191 Catalyst Demo Team

samoth

• Chummer
« Reply #425 on: <03-01-14/0926:39> »
Is Run Faster (SR5 Companion) still slated to be the next major release after Run N Gun?

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #426 on: <03-01-14/0929:41> »
Not sure if we've seen anything formally announced on that.

Ragnarok

• Omae
« Reply #427 on: <03-02-14/1815:57> »
Is Run Faster (SR5 Companion) still slated to be the next major release after Run N Gun?

I would rather see Data Trails first.
"More human than human" is our motto.
- Tyrell, Bladerunner

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #428 on: <03-03-14/0013:03> »

I would rather see Data Trails first.

but, but, but how are all the little snowflakes out there to make their little snowflake characters that are not realistically viable unless they come out with the runner's companion first?????

After all, they NEED they technomancer lemur shaman shapeshifter AIs!
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #429 on: <03-03-14/0024:02> »
After all, they NEED they technomancer lemur shaman shapeshifter AIs!
Hey, I thought everyone agreed not to give me ideas!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Reaver

• Prime Runner
« Reply #430 on: <03-03-14/0028:22> »
no, THEY agreed to not give you ideas.

I happen to believe that since I live in Chaos, So should everyone else.

Now for your NEXT idea:

Cyclops, cyber shaman with an Eyeband, 4 legs, 4 arms, gecko attachments, and a speech impediment so it sounds like Daffy Duck!

"It's the giant quacking Cyber Shaman Cyclops Spider!!! look at him crawl across the ceiling!!!"

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #431 on: <03-03-14/0042:50> »
Bull has put a kibosh to spider-based characters so cool that they'd need artwork.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Reaver

• Prime Runner
« Reply #432 on: <03-03-14/0247:22> »
Bull has put a kibosh to spider-based characters so cool that they'd need artwork.

Damn... ok.. the next next idea!

Gnome SURGE victim with porcupine quill for fur and a prehensile tail, Technomancer Mystic adept!

Can buff himself! Can Cast Spells!!! And when he curls up into a ball, Mongo can use him like a Morningstar using the tail as a handle/chain!!! What a way to use those "touch" spells!!!!

redwolf

• Chummer
« Reply #433 on: <03-03-14/0336:53> »
 reaver you are so dead i'v nearly cracked the stitch's of my wound laughing   ;D  now what do you think:  pixi  adapt that is a butterfly siffter  that surge and now have a bee sting (a guided dart   8) )
« Last Edit: <03-03-14/0344:47> by redwolf »
yes i'm red and it's not blood, and no i'm no comy i'm just red, so are you going for that pis' or going away!!!

Reaver

• Prime Runner
« Reply #434 on: <03-03-14/0810:31> »
Glad I could help you out on the path of pain killer addiction Redwolf :D

I have never been a fan of about 60% of the material in The Runner's Companions as they end up giving some pretty wild ideas to players that either end up being totally non-viable in a group, or need such special attention by a GM is borders on Favortism.... which as a GM is something you should try to avoid.

Standing rule for my table is you have to prove how it is viable and exactly WHY the others would run with that "person" (monster is more appropriate)