NEWS

[Seattle] southern Redmond map

• 17 Replies

ImaginalDisc

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <10-30-13/0924:07> »
That's a pretty map!

I feel a little slow, however. What do the letter codes mean, is that the cost of living?

Belker

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • The Butcher
« Reply #16 on: <10-30-13/1303:22> »
Those are the security code designations of the various neighborhoods. Earlier supplements like the original Seattle Sourcebook and the Neo-Anarchist's Guide to North America had these for every neighborhood, ranging from AAA (highest security, constant surveillance, active police patrols) down to E (someone may show up before vermin eat the body), with Z reserved for "Urban combat zone, you're on your own, chummer".
"Dog says to always wear your seatbelts, kiddies."
Missions Freelancer (CMP 2015 - The Tennessee Suite 1-4)

ImaginalDisc

• Omae
« Reply #17 on: <10-30-13/1342:48> »
Those are the security code designations of the various neighborhoods. Earlier supplements like the original Seattle Sourcebook and the Neo-Anarchist's Guide to North America had these for every neighborhood, ranging from AAA (highest security, constant surveillance, active police patrols) down to E (someone may show up before vermin eat the body), with Z reserved for "Urban combat zone, you're on your own, chummer".

Thanks! I hadn't seen that before. I'll look to those books in order to classify my map the same way.