NEWS

Airship Pirates!

• 23 Replies

Kylen

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <03-31-12/0338:43> »

How can you say I couldn't be sure I'd want in on such shenanigans? I mean, I love SHADOWRUN for crying out loud.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." - Tolkien

"F*** subtle." - Dresden

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #16 on: <03-31-12/0509:51> »

How can you say I couldn't be sure I'd want in on such shenanigans? I mean, I love SHADOWRUN for crying out loud.
Point.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Stahlseele

• Omae
  • Elfen haben doofe Ohren.
« Reply #17 on: <03-31-12/2020:11> »
wait, do you actually get to play, or do you have to be GM again? O.o
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #18 on: <03-31-12/2106:02> »
wait, do you actually get to play, or do you have to be GM again? O.o
GM.  I haven't played in years.

Unless you consider the ship an GMPC?

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Stahlseele

• Omae
  • Elfen haben doofe Ohren.
« Reply #19 on: <04-01-12/0505:08> »
*pat pat*
poor guy ._.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #20 on: <04-11-12/2040:30> »
These are the adventures of the AS Nautilus/Iron Albatross, and their attempts to live in this dark world, and the horrible realization that the Empire that rules everything is even darker than they suspected, and that time is not what it should be.

With a dystopic view of the world, a ground filled with genetically engineered animals ready to eat any human they come across, cities that survived only due to being behind large walls (And under the automated thumb of the Empire) or raised high above the sky using massive air bags, when each day is a hard-won fight for survival with only a dollop of gin or rum to look forward to...  These are the adventures of some few men and women (And automata) who would stand against that which is wrong and say, "No.  You back off.  The time of man has returned."

Yep, my group has pulled out and made an old fashioned RPG Webpage!  ;D

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Kylen

• Omae
« Reply #21 on: <04-25-12/2357:42> »
Aww, no reference to their schtick.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." - Tolkien

"F*** subtle." - Dresden

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #22 on: <04-26-12/1134:11> »
Aww, no reference to their schtick.
Traders.  Although it's harder to pass off as due to the nature of the ship they now have.

That said, the Captain has stated that he specializes in high value, high risk cargo, which makes sense.  He also claims the "Neo-Victorian Train's Cowcatcher with Mammoth Tusks and Beak" on the front of the ship was a nice piece of Neo-Bedouin Artwork that was given to him.  ;D

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #23 on: <05-24-12/1241:49> »
Currently on hiatus as I run some Shadowrun Missions for the group, but they just succeeded in some political shenanigans through the use of chemical warfare (Aerosol-based LSD in old rum bottles and a Joint the size of an arm that was attached to the muffler of the Professor's motorcycle as he distracted the police of the Skyloft), stealth (Failed.  Miserably.), and a spike of adrenalin shoved into the chest of an espionage agent who was having a legitimate heart attack...  The crew has successfully prevented a corrupt Peace-Party organization from signing a Non-Conflict Treaty with the Imperials.

Yes, they attacked hippies with weed and LSD, and won!  GO PIRATE SCIENCE!!!

#ThisTaserGoesTo11