NEWS

ENnie nominations are out--two for Shadowrun, five for Catalyst!

• 12 Replies

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« on: <07-08-11/0945:05> »
The ENnie nominations were released this morning, and I'm thrilled that Shadowrun appears three times--twice in the nominations category, and one honorable mention. Attitude was nominated for Best Supplement and Best Cover Art (thanks again to the fabulous Echo Chernik), and Sixth World Almanac received an Honorable Mention for Best Cartography (thanks to the talented Alida Saxon).

Thanks to the judges for recognizing Shadowrun books, and congratulations to all the nominees!

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

Dr. Meatgrinder

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • CDT Field Agent (#483)
« Reply #2 on: <07-08-11/1301:45> »
Congrats!

As I understand it, I can't vote because I've volunteered for Catalyst since 1 Jan 2010.  All you others who haven't--get out there and vote!  8)

From http://www.ennie-awards.com/blog/?page_id=2208:

Disclaimer: All applicants...
- must be at least 18 years of age as of August 5th, 2011 and able to enter into a legal contract;
- not have any professional relationship with any RPG publisher during the period from January 1st, 2010 to August 1st, 2012; such relationships include unpaid work and work on free products;
- must declare any relationship with any publisher in which they receive money, product, or special consideration in exchange for their services;
- must be able to read English and communicate clearly therein.

The last day to apply is July 10, 2011.
Guiding principle for game balance:  Players avoid underpowered stuff and flock to overpowered stuff.
Missions Freelancer (SRM 04-10 Romero & Juliette, SRM 05-01 Chasin' the Wind, SRM 06-06 Falling Angels, PM-02 A Holy Piece of Wetwork)

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #3 on: <07-08-11/1423:34> »
- not have any professional relationship with any RPG publisher during the period from January 1st, 2010 to August 1st, 2012; such relationships include unpaid work and work on free products;
Well, that leaves me out then... ;)

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #4 on: <07-08-11/1427:12> »
Note that those are the requirements for the judges--in other words, the people who decide on the nominees. Voting is open to the public. You'll all be eligible, so I hope you'll all vote! I'll be posting more info when voting begins.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

Onion Man

• Omae
  • Internet is a proper noun, capitalize every time
« Reply #5 on: <07-08-11/1445:04> »
Well, that leaves me out then... ;)

I wonder if those relationships would include adversarial relationships...

Me and WotC aren't likely to get along any time soon.
Description/Narrative
{Thoughts}
"Conversation"
"Voice over commlink"
Code: [Select]
Text over commlinkOrson "Pig" Fletcher

Dr. Meatgrinder

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • CDT Field Agent (#483)
« Reply #6 on: <07-08-11/1637:10> »
Note that those are the requirements for the judges--in other words, the people who decide on the nominees. Voting is open to the public. You'll all be eligible, so I hope you'll all vote! I'll be posting more info when voting begins.

Jason H.

Ah, I see.  So I did misunderstand something! :)
Guiding principle for game balance:  Players avoid underpowered stuff and flock to overpowered stuff.
Missions Freelancer (SRM 04-10 Romero & Juliette, SRM 05-01 Chasin' the Wind, SRM 06-06 Falling Angels, PM-02 A Holy Piece of Wetwork)

Sengir

• Omae
« Reply #7 on: <07-08-11/1845:29> »
[...]and Sixth World Almanac received an Honorable Mention for Best Cartography (thanks to the talented Alida Saxon).

Thanks to the judges for recognizing Shadowrun books, and congratulations to all the nominees!

Jason H.
*Facepalm*
Why didn't they give a HM to Google Earth?

Dr. Meatgrinder

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • CDT Field Agent (#483)
« Reply #8 on: <07-15-11/1000:44> »
Voting is now open.

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #9 on: <07-15-11/1148:02> »
Voting is now open.

Indeed it is! And if you mention that you voted on the Shadowrun Facebook page, you can help meet the goal that will unlock a Street Legends preview!

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #10 on: <07-15-11/1311:43> »
You all really want that preview.

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #11 on: <07-15-11/1337:58> »
I know I do!

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #12 on: <07-15-11/1528:56> »
I voted 10 times already!* When do we get the preview?

*I kid, of course.