• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #105 on: <01-05-17/1706:33> »
Got it and have passed along. ;)

Solracd

• Newb
« Reply #106 on: <01-05-17/1919:32> »
AJCarrington:

Hi!  The long holiday season is done.  Yes, I even got a reply saying they could see the problem and were working the issue.  It was odd, they called me 'amigo'...no biggie...

I just checked and emailed them (again x3) but the link is still not active and I've had no further responses.

Regrettfully, this is why I usually avoid that gamestore but the sale was awesome.  DriveThru has never failed me...not once.

I want to believe ... but they make it hard... :(

sorcererblob

• Newb
« Reply #107 on: <01-09-17/1606:09> »
Hey AJ,

Still have not heard anything from anyone at CGL regarding my order.

I appreciate your hard work and thank you for reaching out to them on my behalf.

sorcererblob

• Newb
« Reply #108 on: <01-12-17/2119:34> »
Still nothing.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #109 on: <01-12-17/2213:25> »
I haven't heard anything either, unfortunately. Will ping people again.

Solracd

• Newb
« Reply #110 on: <01-13-17/2255:55> »
AJCarrington,
I received an email this week that said the problem is cleared.
I successfully downloaded my Core Book!!
Thanks!
Sol

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #111 on: <01-14-17/1031:03> »
Excellent news, thanks for the update!!

sorcererblob

• Newb
« Reply #112 on: <01-16-17/1643:43> »
A Partial Update:

Finally got a response from CGL directly. They've sent along my email to the person in charge of order shipment. Fingers crossed I get my order soon. Hopefully.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #113 on: <01-17-17/1120:16> »
Fantastic! Please keep us updated.

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #114 on: <01-21-17/1237:24> »
It's been three weeks and yet I have received no answer nor confirmation that my demand for the cancellation and refund of my order has been acknowledged, even less taken into account... :(
I just sent yet another email...
(As a reminder, I passed this order for the Anarchy LE pdf + book combo two months ago, and never received any link to download my PDF or info on shipping date or even costs.)
« Last Edit: <01-21-17/1239:57> by Marzhin »
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Marzhin

• Omae
« Reply #115 on: <01-26-17/0928:12> »
So... one month ago I requested the cancellation of my order and asked for a refund.
Since then, I re-issued this demand several times, both by email and with the new form available on the website. I never received an answer acknowledging this request. The best I got were generic emails thanking me for my patience and telling me the store would soon be fixed.
Yesterday, however, I received an email informing that... my order has been shipped. Despite asking repeatedly for its cancellation and refund, and never getting any info about shipping methods or costs.  ::)
At this stage I'm half-expecting it to have been sent in 'cash on delivery' mode...  :-\
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Marzhin

• Omae
« Reply #116 on: <01-28-17/0821:29> »
It took me posting on Facebook about my problems, but someone from customer service finally got in touch with me.
(Groucho Marx)

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #117 on: <01-28-17/0923:28> »
For reference, posted on the CGl FB page yesterday:

It may not be apparent yet, but catalyst game labs has invested a great deal of time and resources into an all new website.

That kind of migration causes many problems that need to be fixed. Everyone who ordered during our relaunch has helped us identify and fix a large number of problems.

Thanks to our customer base we have now resolved over 90% of all PDF ordering and delivery issues, and as of this week we expect to accomplish the same in all physical book ordering and deliveries.

For those of you worried that your emails are not being reached. We are reaching out to people through our email store@catalystgamelabs.com. We will admit we are going slower then we would want when trying to get answers to you all. But we ask that you give us your time to get through all 414+ emails that are each a customer with their own unique needs or errors. We will get to you all.

Shadowjack

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #118 on: <05-15-20/2023:25> »
Emailed support a week or two ago, no response. This is sadly how things used to go in the past and why I stopped ordering from them directly, but my Prime Runner Edition of crossfire has a damaged tray, missing dragon clips, and I ruined some character screens by using dry erase markers as the book said I'd be fine to do. Then I buy High Caliber Ops and the stickers are not the appropriate size of the Prime Runner Edition character screens. This is so discouraging. The game even advertised laminated runner screens and I don't have those either.
Show me your wallet and I'll show you a man with 20 fingers.

MizuDevil

• Newb
« Reply #119 on: <04-28-21/0346:38> »
On March 17 he made an order, on April 21 the order came. The contents of the package were damaged, all 7 books. Example of damage in Attach, all photos from different books.
Emailed customer service and still haven't received any response.

The order:
1 x Shadowrun 5E Limited Editions (Sale/Clearance!) - Street Lethal, 35$
1 x Shadowrun 5E Limited Editions (Sale/Clearance!) - Howling Shadows, 35$
1 x Shadowrun 5E Limited Editions (Sale/Clearance!) - Rigger 5.0, 35$
1 x Shadowrun 5E Limited Editions (Sale/Clearance!) - Data Trails, 35$
1 x Shadowrun 5E Limited Editions (Sale/Clearance!) - Chrome Flesh, 35$
1 x Shadowrun 5E Limited Editions (Sale/Clearance!) - Run Faster, 35$
1 x Shadowrun 5E Limited Editions (Sale/Clearance!) - Street Grimoire, 35$
Shipping (Priority Mail International), $171.52

The Contact Attempts:
April 21: Contacted customer service via 'Contact us' from website, no reply.
April 22: Contacted Facebook group, I received an answer that they would pass this information on. Still no message from customer service.
April 26: Emailed customerservice.catalyst@gmail.com, no reply.
April 29: Emailed customerservice.catalyst@gmail.com and sent message via website no reply.
May 05: Emailed customerservice.catalyst@gmail.com and sent message via website, no reply.
May 10: Emailed customerservice.catalyst@gmail.com and sent message via website, no reply.
May 12: Emailed  hello@catalystgamelabs.com , no reply.
May 18: Emailed customerservice.catalyst@gmail.com and sent message via website, no reply.
« Last Edit: <05-18-21/0258:30> by MizuDevil »