NEWS

Date Night ( OOC )

• 558 Replies

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #60 on: <04-09-15/1147:29> »
No worries CJ, everyone underestimates the time needs of a new baby. Even repeat parents as your brain forgets traumatic memories in self defense :D. But it is truly the toughest job you will ever love. Best of luck and I'm glad I got the chance to play with you again. There'll always be a chair for you at my tables.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #61 on: <04-09-15/1801:20> »
In the first month our main challenge was to eat and sleep. There was no time for anything else, I have no idea how my wife should have done it with me actually having to go to work.
Definately no time for PbP.

ElteeDan

• Newb
« Reply #62 on: <04-09-15/2121:37> »
Sorry to see you go CJ.  :(

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #63 on: <04-09-15/2224:27> »
CJ, as someone who is actively endeavoring to experience what it is you are going through right now, you have my assurance there is no ill feelings about you dropping :)  Wish you the best of luck.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #64 on: <04-16-15/0013:10> »
Happy tax day, chummers!

I sincerely apologize for lack of posting last couple days.  Between the site downage and today's rl stresses and responsibilities, I've had little time to be online.  I'll get a post up as soon as I am able. Sorry for the wait.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #65 on: <04-16-15/0118:46> »
Boom, your posts are worth waiting for.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #66 on: <04-18-15/0143:22> »
With CJ dropping, Marco is the onlyone for astral recon. (altough he has no astral perception) he can use a spirit to look into that world for him:

1. Summon haven't thought about kind, but lets do man. (I think that all spirits equally good regarding astral... man may have higher than normal intuition.) I am open to suggestions here:
Summon Spirit of man (6): 12d6t5 4

Spirit resist with force dice:
defense spirit: 6d6t5 2

2 services gained, but Marco has to soak 4 damage (2 damage per spirit success)

Marco rolls for drain cha + will (11)
drain Marco: 11d6t5 5

No drain. There is now a spirit bound - with 2 services. One of these will be to astrally scan the club. The otherone... who knows... do the dishes perheaps. 
Will roll later .

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #67 on: <04-23-15/1230:04> »
Boom, I need you to delete and save your post for tomorrow IC. Ambrose is still on sat. Sorry, I'd asked the guys in Skype to wait to post until I caught Trisk up as the posts from Sat. morning to Sat night did a very sudden jump on me while I was at work and Trisik is sick right now so his posting is a bit off.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #68 on: <04-23-15/1317:20> »
You got it boss lady :). Sorry for the inconvenience.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #69 on: <04-24-15/0138:02> »
No, it's my fault for not letting you know and not making the date/time clear in the post. But I appreciate your easy-going good humor in all of this. Thx for just being awesomely you.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #70 on: <05-08-15/1224:44> »
Morning gentlemen. And now I need to ask y'all to wait to move the day forward just a bit. I need Trisk's chara on your same timeline and he's on Sun. afternoon, y'all are on Mon afternoon. Hopefully shouldn't be to many more posts. Ok, well for me to get him into the group it is a very large number of posts, but as the weekend is coming up I'm hoping we can get it done in a reasonable timeframe. It's ok to post, just don't move the time forward to the party until I do. Thx, blows kiss, have I told you guys that you're awesome and ilu lately?  ;P

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #71 on: <05-08-15/1313:04> »
Huh? I thought i was on monday morning

Posting from work.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #72 on: <05-09-15/2240:40> »
To be fair, Smiles, you don't say much of anything to me lately ;P

Either way, I'm good with holding/idle conversation between now and when Trisk is done having Ambrose kick a chair from here to London in frustration and we're all on the same page :P

I gotta say to all this, though, is I'm loving how this plot is all weaving together to be a cohesive storyline.  I am catching myself making predictions and digging insight from actions to see what may happen next...both in the short and long term.  Exciting!

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #73 on: <05-10-15/0819:01> »
To be fair, Smiles, you don't say much of anything to me lately ;P

:o Well than let me correct my oversight. How do I love thee, let me count the ways, I love thee when thou maketh an awesome post, I love thee when thou maketh a funny post, I love thee when thou maketh a poignant post, I love thee when thou maketh me laugh with something silly you've done, I love thee when thou refraineth from making a post to allow someone else to take the spotlight, I love thee for just plain being awesome!

There  :P

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #74 on: <05-11-15/0003:21> »
Hmm...methinks thou majeth a scene to maketh thy point.  Veritably, thy willing wit with willful writing wins wondrously.  Bravo. :D

(And just so we are clear, I may have made a number of predictions about what may come to pass.  I have written them down, so we shall see if I'm right on anything :P)

Also, I apologize for only having one post today.  Related to my reasoning for it, I would like to wish everyone a happy Mother's Day.  :)
« Last Edit: <05-11-15/0009:01> by SgtBoomCloud »