NEWS

Dev running 3 games at Wolfcon

• 11 Replies

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« on: <11-23-10/0033:20> »
Hey folks--I'll be running three games at Wolfcon in Chicago this weekend (http://www.wolfcon.org). I'm running a convention mission from 12-4 PM on Friday, our Harvest adventure from 4-8 PM on Saturday, and a special surprise on Sunday from 4-8 PM. If you're nearby, come play!

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <11-23-10/0852:21> »
Ooooohhh... Let's see. I'm doing... nothing this weekend. Chicago's only about 10-12 hours away... Hmmm...

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <11-23-10/1049:34> »
Thinking about it...
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #3 on: <11-23-10/1107:51> »
Oops... my bad. Chicago's only SEVEN hours away.

Although, with holiday traffic. ;)

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <11-23-10/1147:17> »
Hey Jason, do we need to bring characters?
Power corrupts.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #5 on: <11-23-10/1805:09> »
Hey Jason, do we need to bring characters?

You're welcome to bring characters if you want, but I'll have a supply of characters if you don't. Including my nifty laminated character cards from GenCon.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

Kid Chameleon

• Freelancer
  • Newb
« Reply #6 on: <11-26-10/1850:02> »
Getting shot is no fun, but it's safer than being behind 8 Ball!

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #7 on: <11-27-10/0000:07> »
It was a beautiful game. Fun players, chaos, and things blowing up. What more could I want?

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #8 on: <11-27-10/0018:18> »
Reminder to anyone playing Saturday at Wolfcon--bring canned food for special bonuses!

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #9 on: <11-27-10/1918:16> »
Alas, the drive was just a bit too far for this tired ol' pile of bones to drive. Especially after doing all that Christmas shopping yesterday.

Let us know of any future events!

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #10 on: <11-29-10/0956:55> »
So how did Day 2 and Day 3 go?
Power corrupts.

Kid Chameleon

• Freelancer
  • Newb
« Reply #11 on: <11-30-10/1653:14> »
Hopefully they learned from us and bought the breathing skill.