NEWS

Ares Macrotechnology Q and A with Damian Knight

• 6 Replies

Damian Knight

• Newb
  • CEO and President of Ares Macrotechnology
« on: <03-27-16/1102:26> »
Hello, and welcome.
I am Damian Knight, CEO and President of Ares Macrotechnology.
I am here to answer all of your questions concerning Ares brand gear of all shapes and sizes.
Ares Macrotechnology, the Face of Tomorrow

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <03-27-16/1335:49> »
You amuse me, Damien. You really should vet your PR people better, though, seeing as how they misspelled your name.
-L
« Last Edit: <03-27-16/1338:01> by Herr Brackhaus »

Rooks

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <03-27-16/1358:51> »
Why the drek dont you offer the Ares Alpha without a grenade launcher? your patented chamber design is amazing I feel its an oversight that this model isnt offered sans grenade launcher to regular licensed citizens to be used for personal protection and hunting purposes only, of course. Furthermore, why does the Ares Crusader 2 only come with a gas vent 2 and not a gas vent 3? And is it true the Ares Sigma comes with a dual drum magazine option?

Blue Rose

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <03-27-16/1524:31> »
Dear Mister Knight-

I just want to say thank you for your fine line of Ares brand products.

Why, just the other day, while a Knight Errant guard squad was trying to prevent my coworkers from delivering a 'package' to the main structural supports of one of your facilities, only to be liberated from their bodies by a gas grenade loaded with Shade, your Ares Predator V was the ideal sidearm for eliminating potential complications before they could return.

According to our chaos mage, who was watching the exchange astrally, the look of their spirits as I rendered their vessels shedim-proof- for the safety of facility personnel, of course- through liberal application of high explosive ammunition from my reliable Ares Predator V was the most beautiful sight she had ever seen.

Ares Arms: Making the world a safer place, even from astral threats.

-Blue Rose

Rift_0f_Bladz

• Ace Runner
  • Go big or DIE
« Reply #4 on: <03-28-16/0034:10> »
Dear Knight,

Make a competitive machine pistol with the Remington Suppressor and I also would like an Alpha sans grenade launcher, for the times when dicing and stabbing the opposition is not an option.

Rift_of_Bladz

PS, You missed spelled your name, or your PR person did.
Quote- Mirikon on 7/30/2019 at 08:26:51
Agreed. This looks like a 'training wheels' edition, that you can use to introduce someone to the setting, and then shift over to something like 5E or 4E. Like how D&D 5E is best used as training wheels for D&D 3.X.

Turned in Toxshaman for ¥1 million/4 once.

Rooks

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <03-28-16/0915:27> »
Maybe thats what the Ares Excalibur project was?

Damian Knight

• Newb
  • CEO and President of Ares Macrotechnology
« Reply #6 on: <03-29-16/0820:27> »
Dear Loyal Customers.
This is Damien Knight speaking directly to you.
I have fired my PR department head and replaced him with a talking head in a jar.
Unfortunately, this website has ridiculous security measures, and my Matrix department is... currently busy.
So for the time being, my ire towards my current name will be taken out through the screams of agony coming from the previous PR department head.

-Damien Knight

PS: Gotcha! But seriously...
Ares Macrotechnology, the Face of Tomorrow