Shadowrun General > General Discussion

Forum Speak

(1/13) > >>

FastJack:
Mostly for newbs to the forums:

General Forum Speak
AFAIKAs Far As I KnowAF(M)BAway From (My) BooksAFKAway from keyboardAKAAlso Known AsBBBBig Basic BookBBEGBig Bad Evil GuyBRBBe Right BackBTWBy The WayDIYDo It YourselfFAQFrequently Asked QuestionsFWIWFor What's It WorthFYAFor Your AmusementFYIFor Your InformationHTHHope This HelpsIANALI Am Not A LawyerICI See/In-Character (on PbP threads)IIRCIf I Recall CorrectlyIM(NS)HOIn My (Not So) Humble OpinionIMOIn My OpinionISPInternet Service ProviderIYPInternet Yellow PagesJKJust KiddingK.I.S.SKeep It Simple StupidLMAOLaughing My Ass OffLMGTFYLet Me Google That For YouLOLLaugh Out LoudOMGOh, My GoshOTOHOn The Other HandPbPPlay by PostPDRPaid inclusion directoryPFIPay For InclusionPITAPain In The AssQFTQuoted For TruthRAIRules As IntendedRAWRules As WrittenROFLRolling On Floor LaughingROFLMAORoll On Floor Laughing My Ass OffRTFMRead The F**king ManualTAThanks AgainTIAThanks In AdvanceTTYLTalk To You LaterUTFUse the phone (Get off the IM/boards and give me a call)WYSIWYGWhat You See Is What You GetYMMVYour Mileage May Vary

FastJack:
If you have more that you'd like to add, feel free. But this is an informative thread so any off-topic posts will be eradicated. (Just so it doesn't become a chatty thread.)

Patrick Goodman:
AFB (AFMB) == Away From Books (Away From My Books)
QFT == Quoted For Truth

Side note: I wish I'd look in this subforum first, as I could have simply referred someone to it instead of repeating myself.

FJ, if you wanna edit those into the main post and delete this reply, please feel free.

Zilfer:
What about the.... RAW and RAI? was it RAI? Something like that. I've already forgotten what it means. Something about Rules as Written? Something like that.

(also same as above post feel free to delete and add to your post)

The list helps a lot tho!

Red Canti:

--- Quote from: Zilfer on ---What about the.... RAW and RAI? was it RAI? Something like that. I've already forgotten what it means. Something about Rules as Written? Something like that.

(also same as above post feel free to delete and add to your post)

The list helps a lot tho!

--- End quote ---
RAI stands for Rules As Intended.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version