Shadowrun Play > Rules and such

[SR6] Metavarients and resonance

(1/1)

rayous:
So I have been looking for a rule saying you cannot have resonance if you have magic but I can not find it. I know it was explicitly stated in previous editions. Is this different in 6e? I would love to find a rule that says a pixie can not be a technomancer. Can anyone point me to a page number?

Hobbes:
Already on the list.  Metasapients from the Sixth World Companion have a Magic of 1 to 6.  In previous editions that meant they needed at least a "D" in Magic and could not be Technomancers.  None of that verbiage is in the Sixth World Companion that I found.  I would recommend using the previous editions as guidance until the Errata gets published.  If it's in there somewhere I'd love a page reference.

As far as Mages can't be Technomancers, I do believe the CRB says you have to put your points into Resonance or Magic.  Can't split them.  And a PC with a D or higher in Magic needs to choose between Adept, Mystic Adept, Aspected Mage, Mage or Technomancer.  Pick one, and only one.  So the CRB has you covered for the core metas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version